+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Offical Website Pictures

Offical Website Pictures

Not sure if this was mentioned before or not, I just went to the Offical PH website (http://www.paradiseonfox.com) and they have some pics up from tomorrow's episode..

Well, they refer to a 'panel' and show Amanda casting her 'vote'
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

I just got an email from the paradise hotel website showing the same pics.. It also said that the eliminated guests are coming back to vote on who wins... I would recommend everyone to check out the website. Also..on the email is a picture of all the eliminated guests...and I can see Scotts head. Im pretty sure that its his and that he will be part of the jury who decides because everyone is wearing the same thing as they were in the "jury" pics, even though they didnt show Scott or Holly in the "jury" pics.
    Awaiting Wedsnesday......

FORT Newbie
    Everyone knows Keith and Charla win...yay. Vegas odds never lie....

Quote Originally Posted by rockinrollinbch
    I just got an email from the paradise hotel website showing the same pics.. It also said that the eliminated guests are coming back to vote on who wins... I would recommend everyone to check out the website. Also..on the email is a picture of all the eliminated guests...and I can see Scotts head. Im pretty sure that its his and that he will be part of the jury who decides because everyone is wearing the same thing as they were in the "jury" pics, even though they didnt show Scott or Holly in the "jury" pics.

+ Reply to Thread