Closed Thread

Thread: For All You Original Haters ( Please Read )

FORT Newbie

For All You Original Haters ( Please Read )

National Tv and National Forums - One and the same .... YET - All of you are taking on the behaviour of Amy on the show - You are putting people down that you don't know and your making just as much an ass of yourselves on here as Zach and Amy were on Paradise Hotel.

No one here or otherwise has the right to put other people down - I think its great to voice your opinion, but Zach and Amy have feelings too and no one is considering that - I know what your all gonna say, your gonna say that they didn't consider anyone elses feelings on the show blah, blah, blah ... Well take the advice I've heard alot of you say ... Be the bigger person - Don't stoop to their level.

Please stop being so cruel - Its really sickening!

FORT Fogey
    Anyone who goes on a reality show is basically signing there life away for the public to judge, it goes with the territory.

Just a quick quote for you morallyangelic...
    People in glass houses should not throw stones.

You were pretty much on board the Charla hate train last week if I remember correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Morallyangelic
    National Tv and National Forums - One and the same .... YET - All of you are taking on the behaviour of Amy on the show - You are putting people down that you don't know and your making just as much an ass of yourselves on here as Zach and Amy were on Paradise Hotel.

No one here or otherwise has the right to put other people down - I think its great to voice your opinion, but Zach and Amy have feelings too and no one is considering that - I know what your all gonna say, your gonna say that they didn't consider anyone elses feelings on the show blah, blah, blah ... Well take the advice I've heard alot of you say ... Be the bigger person - Don't stoop to their level.

Please stop being so cruel - Its really sickening!
    I don't think anyone has stooped to the level of the originals. We didn't whine and scream and act like babies when we didn't get what we wanted. Most of us just comment on their behavior, on the things we've seen. I, myself, don't approve of putting people down because of the way they look, but I feel that we should talk about their behavior. There is a certain comfort in knowing that the majority of the public don't approve and dislike those who act as horrible as the originals have. Watching the show, I wondered whether this was the way people are starting to treat others and was disgusted. Joining the forum, I realized that NO, this is not the way of the norm. I am from Canada and watching the show made me question if this is how Americans are starting to treat oneanother, not all Americans, but rather those in that age bracket. The show itself is an interesting look at the dynamics of young adults, and I believe we have a right to question such behaviors because by questioning them we are also questioning ourselves. From the show, we have all seen that even adults can act like children (Amy, Zack, Toni, Kristen, and Alex).

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    Just a quick quote for you morallyangelic...
    People in glass houses should not throw stones.

You were pretty much on board the Charla hate train last week if I remember correctly.

I couldn't agree with you more

Closing this thread. As you can read in our rules you agreed to when you signed up, contestants are fair game, within the bounds of our rules, for discussion. That's good, bad, or otherwise. They agreed to be the object of discussion when they agreed to be on our televisions. End of story.

Closed Thread