+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Charla interview on TvGuide.com

Quote Originally Posted by 7loki53
    stargazer and funnygirl...
    i don't agree with most of what ruben says, but for charla to pretend that she didn't know that dave has a crush on her is ridiculous! get real! dave was wrong for being so sycophantic...if i was a girl, i couldn't bring myself to want someone so needy, either. but for her to act so ignorant of dave's feelings for her is, well, ignorant. she was up front with him, so props to her...but there was a little bit of condascension with her attitude as well. if this was a real world situation, like yours, funnygirl, it would have been right of her to acknowledge what was going on and let the friendship go. IT WOULD NOT HAVE HAD A REAL BASIS. but girls, when put in this situation, often turn to the dark side. they realize they have emotional power and can have a one sided relationship where they call the shots. it is not right. pleading ignorant doesn't make it better.
    don't misunderstand, though. i like charla and see this as a situation where both are at fault. but until dave got over it (it sounds like he has), it was never a real friendship. friendships are not a beck and call affair. they are supposed to be equal.
    by the way, stargazer, i your avatar!
    How did I get pulled into that? I dont remember saying anything contradictory to what your argument implied. You must have me mixed up with someone else. Anyway, thanks for the compliment on the av!
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Quote Originally Posted by ruben_of_205
    You know what.. That's fine that funnygirl or k1w1 thinks that that way.. They are girls.. They don't know how it feels to be taking advantages of. They were never in the receiving end of the torture that Charla reflected on Dave. good for them.
    Rub, you know what? I'm sick and tired of your baseless unreasonable bashing of Charla, who did absolutely nothing wrong and who deserves a little bit more respect from you.

And you know what? You're ain't facing reality little man, Charla and Dave are "friends", got it? Friends, not enemies, not lovers, not anything your stupid mind thinks of....

K? now be quiet and talk to my hand

Goodness, goodness. I think I will back quietly away from this thread until the flames die down.

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    Goodness, goodness. I think I will back quietly away from this thread until the flames die down.
    BUUUUUUUUUUUURN THE HERETICS!

Oops... sorry.. wrong game. I took a wrong turn at the Total War forums somewhere.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Quote Originally Posted by oneTVslave
    Are you implying that a girl can't have a crush on a boy that doesn't like her back? That guys never string girls along? That guys never take advantage of girls?
    People have crushes on people who don't like them back. It happens all the time. Sometimes the object of the crush handles it well, sometimes they mean well, but don't know how to handle it, sometimes they are mean and spiteful. That's life. Deal with it.
    I have to agree with this. Females (including myself) are well aware of what it feels like to be rejected by men.

FORT Newbie
    And back on topic.... This Charla interview just serves to strengthen a theory of mine. So far, we've seen interviews of all the most colorful guests that did not win. The boring ones...like Kristin and Melanie...we'll never hear from again. I've been wondering when we would see interviews of Charla, Keith, and Tara. Keith and Tara are the final two that we haven't seen interviews of, which makes me think that they're saving their interviews for when they will be most useful, entertaining, and interesting....after they've won. Yeah....I think Keith and Tara win. What are these magazines and radio stations going to do? Interview you once...and then interview you again after you've won.? What news is there to learn by that?

So $10 says Keith and Tara win. Who knows what they win, though.

Quote Originally Posted by freefall120mph
    And back on topic.... This Charla interview just serves to strengthen a theory of mine. So far, we've seen interviews of all the most colorful guests that did not win. The boring ones...like Kristin and Melanie...we'll never hear from again. I've been wondering when we would see interviews of Charla, Keith, and Tara. Keith and Tara are the final two that we haven't seen interviews of, which makes me think that they're saving their interviews for when they will be most useful, entertaining, and interesting....after they've won. Yeah....I think Keith and Tara win. What are these magazines and radio stations going to do? Interview you once...and then interview you again after you've won.? What news is there to learn by that?

So $10 says Keith and Tara win. Who knows what they win, though.
    Although I will probably be proven wrong, I think that the returning guest will somehow seperate the couples, and Charla and Keith would win... So can I bet $5 against Tara, but not against Keith... Or ten against the couple Tara & Keith!
    Reality TV

1. America's Top Model: Eva
    2. The Apprentice: Andy
    3. Survivor: Julie

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    I have to agree with this. Females (including myself) are well aware of what it feels like to be rejected by men.
    Not by this man.

A thirsty guy in the desert wouldn't turn down a drink of water just because it's not cold, would he (unless it's in that one "Far Side" with the dude and the water fountain)?
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456