+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Charla interview on TvGuide.com

Charla has SUCH a good attitude about the Originals, I can't help but think that she wins. However, there have been interview with all of the guests EXCEPT Keith and Tara. Makes me think that perhaps they won.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

We were saying yesterday that there were interviews with all of them EXCEPT Keith, Tara and Charla, so Charla won.

I guess that leaves Keith or Tara
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    I guess that leaves Keith or Tara
    Has there been an interview with Holly?? (Other than her likes/dislikes list for her imminent Playboy centerfold.)
    I'll do graffiti if you sing to me in French

NOt trashing the OG's That's class and maturity... Something most of the OG's could of learned instead of making an @$$ outof themselves on National t.v.

Quote Originally Posted by PumpkinPOOH
    NOt trashing the OG's That's class and maturity... Something most of the OG's could of learned instead of making an @$$ outof themselves on National t.v.
    But if it this were to be, where would that leave us?

No way Pooh, I'll take the Zackasses of the world showing us "classy" people just what the alternative is.

stargazer and funnygirl...
    i don't agree with most of what ruben says, but for charla to pretend that she didn't know that dave has a crush on her is ridiculous! get real! dave was wrong for being so sycophantic...if i was a girl, i couldn't bring myself to want someone so needy, either. but for her to act so ignorant of dave's feelings for her is, well, ignorant. she was up front with him, so props to her...but there was a little bit of condascension with her attitude as well. if this was a real world situation, like yours, funnygirl, it would have been right of her to acknowledge what was going on and let the friendship go. IT WOULD NOT HAVE HAD A REAL BASIS. but girls, when put in this situation, often turn to the dark side. they realize they have emotional power and can have a one sided relationship where they call the shots. it is not right. pleading ignorant doesn't make it better.
    don't misunderstand, though. i like charla and see this as a situation where both are at fault. but until dave got over it (it sounds like he has), it was never a real friendship. friendships are not a beck and call affair. they are supposed to be equal.
    by the way, stargazer, i your avatar!

Loki, I agree with you about her feigning ignorance to Dave's crush. But, on the other hand, Dave treated most of the guests in the hotel with the same mentality. He was tripping over himself, his tongue, etc. trying to appease and accomodate everybody in an attempt to be the "most popular guy" there. So maybe it's not too much of a stretch for Charla to believe that. Granted the guy told her within 15 seconds of knowing her he had a crush on her.

Chances are Charla's in denial about the whole thing because she was hoping that Amanda, Kavita or Tara would have said that to her...

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    But if it this were to be, where would that leave us?

No way Pooh, I'll take the Zackasses of the world showing us "classy" people just what the alternative is.
    True...L0L

Hug me!
    You know what.. That's fine that funnygirl or k1w1 thinks that that way.. They are girls.. They don't know how it feels to be taking advantages of. They were never in the receiving end of the torture that Charla reflected on Dave. good for them.
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast