+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Charla interview on TvGuide.com

Quote Originally Posted by ruben_of_205
    That's your opinion.. there are good portion of viewers out there think that they are DEAD on.
    Pre-teen opinions don't amount to a hill of beans to me. If they did, I would let my 14 year old dye her hair, pierce her face, and vacation in Daytona for spring break this year...

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    Pre-teen opinions don't amount to a hill of beans to me. If they did, I would let my 14 year old dye her hair, pierce her face, and vacation in Daytona for spring break this year...

T That cracked me up. Thanks
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

you forgot being an N'sync groupie and a butterfly tattoo on her butt cheek

That's your opinion.. there are good portion of viewers out there think that they are DEAD on.
    we are all entitled to our opinions.. even you Rube, no matter how misguided.
    attitudes change depending on how much life experience you have under your belt. Dave isn't pining for Charla .. I don't understand why you are Rube.

..of course he can... of course he can find some girl who will treat him better than Charla did... no question asked.. the question.. is Charla ever going to find some guy who is better than Dave.. I think not!
    Now you can rest your stupid opinions about Charla once and for all Rub!

Looking back at what you wrote before, I would say you're wrong 99% of the time! Dave and Charla ARE "friends" and there ain't nothin' you can do about it....

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    you forgot being an N'sync groupie and a butterfly tattoo on her butt cheek
    I let her do that last year Dux...maybe I shouldn't have. Then again, maybe I shouldn't let her watch PH either, but I do...somebody call DCFS and haul me away...

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    The problem with being a bitter young man (like me) is that they usually end up becoming bitter old men. I'm going right down that road myself... but I know it, and I still don't care. My attitude sucks, and I like it that way. When people ask how I am, I usually tell them. "Same as ever. Not really happy, not quite depressed, but I don't really care either way."

Dave should just tell Charla: "I don't need anymore friends. I need a *expletive* girlfriend!"

Hmmm... on second thought, maybe he shouldn't. Look where it's gotten me...
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    lol that has got to be the funniest thing I've read in a month!
    "Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes, Art is knowing which ones to keep"

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mindful826
    lol that has got to be the funniest thing I've read in a month!
    Reminds me of that commercial that says "let your kids be themselves" and it shows this dude... probably 15 or 16.. wearing a black dress, Army boots, makeup, a porcupine hairdo, and various safety pins through various parts of his anatomy.

I wouldn't have made it to 17 wearing that crap.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

yeah my parents weren't having that either. I could buy whatever I wanted, but it if was too short, too tight or have something like 'SEXYTHANG' on the front I could rest assured it would be trashed. that's one lesson I only had to learn once lol.

I love those commercials
    "Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes, Art is knowing which ones to keep"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast