+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Charla interview on TvGuide.com

Hug me!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark99
    TVGO: From what he told me, he's pretty much over you now.
    Charla: Yeah, he said something to me like, "I can do better than you."
    TVGO: Let's not get crazy.
    ..of course he can... of course he can find some girl who will treat him better than Charla did... no question asked.. the question.. is Charla ever going to find some guy who is better than Dave.. I think not!
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

Quote Originally Posted by ruben_of_205
    ..of course he can... of course he can find some girl who will treat him better than Charla did... no question asked.. the question.. is Charla ever going to find some guy who is better than Dave.. I think not!
    Ruben, there are men in rehab that are better than Dave...

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Wowzers, looky there...another KDCT person steps up to an interview WITHOUT trashing anyone else. Who woulda thunk it?!

Good interview... I think she has great humor. I'd get along with her.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Hug me!
    Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    Ruben, there are men in rehab that are better than Dave...
    May be so.. but I bet you that they are more into Dave than Charla.

Many of you said that DCKT have class.. they didn't trash OGs.. Well.. if I am in their shoes.. I would too.. Afterall, they are probably the final 4... no body screwed them over... hey.. why would they be bitter ?
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

hey.. why would they be bitter ?
    I'm afraid that although I am a very laid back, live and let live kinda gal, I would still be a bit bitter about all of the nasty things that were said about me.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Hug me!
    Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    I'm afraid that although I am a very laid back, live and let live kinda gal, I would still be a bit bitter about all of the nasty things that were said about me.
    Well.. if you are talking about Keith.. I might have understand.. but this is Charla.. I don't think OGs had said much bad things about Charla.. Even if they did.. I don't remember one instant of what they said about Charla is not true.

Well.. if you are talking about Keith.. I might have understand.. but this is Charla.. I don't think OGs had said much bad things about Charla.. Even if they did.. I don't remember one instant of what they said about Charla is not true.
    Like you, everything they said about her treatment of Dave was false!

Even if the things she said were true (although I dont personally think they were), you don't have to say every evil thought that comes to mind. The Og's could have used a little mouth control, imo

I can just see why she might feel bitter, although I'm glad she isn't.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

FORT fan
    Quote Originally Posted by mightyisis6175
    Yet another shining example of why I love Charla and dislike Amy. This girl has a lot of class for her age and a sense of humor that doesn't rely on tearing other people down. I hope the final twist is that all the Charbies win and share the grand prize.
    my sentiments exactly...Charla may be young but she shows a class and maturity beyond her years

Hug me!
    Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    Like you, everything they said about her treatment of Dave was false!
    That's your opinion.. there are good portion of viewers out there think that they are DEAD on.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast