+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Requests anyone?

FORT Newbie

Requests anyone?

hopefully this thread will make it...

OK, so i'm a local DJ in the DC area and I have to to out to this club VIP this friday for a friend/biz partner's birthday party... and what do i see on the promotion emails...

Keith and Tara are hosting the main party that night at the club (!)...

SO... if anyone would like me to ask them anything, let me kno, and I will try my best...alot of what i'm gonna ask Keith depends on if he picks Dave and Charla or not...haha...

Ask them if they have viewed the show and how they feel about how they were portrayed. ( I want to know if they are embarrassed.)

thanks

Ask Keith if he was really upset about Dave's attempt to garner favor with Scott/Holly or if he was just playing the game himself (by outing Dave's inconsistencies).
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Oh, and ask Tara if she thought Charla was ever interested in her as more than a 'friend'

BTW, if you use us for question fodder, then I hope you return the favor and post some of their answers.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Quote Originally Posted by krazidezi
    hopefully this thread will make it...

OK, so i'm a local DJ in the DC area and I have to to out to this club VIP this friday for a friend/biz partner's birthday party... and what do i see on the promotion emails...

Keith and Tara are hosting the main party that night at the club (!)...

SO... if anyone would like me to ask them anything, let me kno, and I will try my best...alot of what i'm gonna ask Keith depends on if he picks Dave and Charla or not...haha...
    Hey, I so disappointed, I haven't heard anything about this event and my boyfriend is in club promotion (whatever you call it) All I see on the emails is Puffy and 'da band' lol. I've got to get on a better mailing list
    "Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes, Art is knowing which ones to keep"

FORT Newbie
    I'm soooo jealous! I want to see Keith and Tara up close and personal (especially Keith!). Ask Keith (when Tara's not listening) if he would have hooked up w/ Charla if Dave/Tara were not in the picture.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Mindful826
    Hey, I so disappointed, I haven't heard anything about this event and my boyfriend is in club promotion (whatever you call it) All I see on the emails is Puffy and 'da band' lol. I've got to get on a better mailing list

Mindful:

You should go to Esterman.com and join the mailing list. This is where I found the Keith and Tara info.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Mindful826
    here u go hun:
    http://www.primop.com/events.htm

sign up there, my boy aniceto runs it, he'll get u early open bar and all that stuff...
    the desi event on the 2nd floor is the one i'll be at -- but me and u will have to hit keith and tara up w/ some of these questions...cuz i can't get em all in... =)

Thank you both, will do
    "Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes, Art is knowing which ones to keep"

Ask keith what he sees for himself in the future and ask Tara if she's still looking for a career as an A-list actress
    thanx a bunch

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast