+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Those In Arizona

Those In Arizona

Just thought that I would post that some of the fellow P. Hoe contestants that live in AZ are going to be on Fox 10 morning with Ilona Carson. I can't wait to see what they have to say for themselves. They don't say what time they will be on they just say that they will be on during the morning show.

Quote Originally Posted by realitygroupie
    Just thought that I would post that some of the fellow P. Hoe contestants that live in AZ are going to be on Fox 10 morning with Ilona Carson. I can't wait to see what they have to say for themselves. They don't say what time they will be on they just say that they will be on during the morning show.
    Thanks RG! I will have to watch it when I get home....

Did you hear on the radio that the hometowners are also going to be at Acme Roadhouse in Tempe for the final episode?

Although, if memory serves me right... you are under 21? Hopefully I'm wrong, and you go, and tell us all about it!

(I have to work :mad: )

Quote Originally Posted by Beck
    Thanks RG! I will have to watch it when I get home....

Did you hear on the radio that the hometowners are also going to be at Acme Roadhouse in Tempe for the final episode?

Although, if memory serves me right... you are under 21? Hopefully I'm wrong, and you go, and tell us all about it!

(I have to work :mad: )

I didn't know that they are toing to be at the Roadhouse!! That is right by my house. I will HAVE to try to make it. I WISH I was under 21.....I am 27

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Just be sure to watch out for Zack's 50 guys...
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Lol Ya !

LOL that was funny apple. I saw their news segment. It was Alex, Kristin, Zack, Amy, Toni and Andon. Toni was hateful towards Dave. Zack and Amy were nauseating. Kristin had a bi$%^ look on her face the entire time but didn't say much as usual. Amy's acne was still pretty bad too. She looked a lot thinner though. All and all they did not say anything exciting. They were there just to plug the fact that they will be at Acme (a bar here) on Wed. for the finale. They said that the finale was funny? Wierd.

Funny/strange or Funny/haha ?? I wonder

Joint custody sucks! I wish it was my week with my dad(who lives in Scottsdale) so i could go to the bar, even though i am under age...i would find a way! lol

If any of you guys go, let us know what goes down!
    PARADISE HOTEL...the most addicting, pointless, unfair, nerve-racking, obessesive, and all-round BEST reality show ever!
    **Fan of the Originals**

So they're still bitter?

From the interview I gathered that they were still bitter esp. Toni and Kristin. They were just making little snyde remarks about Dave and everyone but Alex and Andon would laugh. So childish.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast