+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Those In Arizona

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    Considering how disgusted and horrified I was at the first return of the Originals, and how I almost quit watching the show at that point, I shudder to think of what it will be like tonight. Since it IS the last show, I'll probably suck it up and watch it all (with a little help from certain distilled beverages, of course), then come on tomorrow complaining, hung over and pissed off.

You and me both. If this wasn't the last show, I may not have watched. It was gut-wrenchingly painful the first time. If these were normal people, I would say that maybe they have listened to the negative feedback and would act decent. However, these weirdos are STILL bashing KDTC in press interviews and such. I'm sure it will be bad. I'm assuming they will let the Originals give reasons for their votes. I wish they wouldn't because I'm sure that it will be more of the same vulgarities they spewed forth last time.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by croftchrism
    I don't think so... Otherwise it wouldn't have been deemed a threat to Keith if Keith was going to attack Zach with 50 guys. Sorry, but that makes no sense. Zach was telling Keith that he wanted to kick his ass. Even Tara caught on!
    I didn't say Zack wasn't threatening Keith. It's just the way I interpreted it was that Zack was saying "I'm going to kick your arse in Arizona and you better bring 50 guys along cause you're gonna need it" -

This of course would still be considered a threat, either way you look at it - and trust me, I am in no way defending Zack - I've just never heard anyone say "I'm gonna beat you up and I'm bringing 50 guys with me" -

I think Zack got confused in thought (which seems to be the case quite often) and simply shouted something that only made partial sense - if he was insinuating that he was bringing 50 guys to take on Keith obviously he would've been insulting himself (implying that he needs 50 guys to take on Keith) - which I don't think he actually meant to to do - I still think he was trying to say that Keith was gonna need help against big bad Zack - which is still a threat, regardless of how you read into it.

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    What if Zack snapped that headband at him? If it was wet, that might hurt.

I'm actually looking forward to these guys making mega-asses of themselves one more time. I'm willing to bet that they'll be sitting there in that Arizona bar slamming back highballs and most of that crowd is going to see what morons they really are with "no editing" involved. Jerks.

I'm pleased to hear Alex didn't laugh at the facile comments.
    I still think he left Paradizzle on a classy note and was disappointed with his comments to Dave about his ears when he returned.
    Other than that incident, Alex didn't seem to be involved in the hoohar the returnees started.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    I'm pleased to hear Alex didn't laugh at the facile comments.
    I still think he left Paradizzle on a classy note and was disappointed with his comments to Dave about his ears when he returned.
    Other than that incident, Alex didn't seem to be involved in the hoohar the returnees started.
    I agree with you. Although, I wouldn't compare his change in attitude with Amanda's, I don't think he had an opportunity at that point to see as much as she had before coming back. If you remember though, Alex was pretty quiet until the scene stealers left. Then it was all him and he was pretty much left in charge, which is not his cup of tea. He was there for the "Scarey FUN!

Well, I ended up not going to the bar where they were at. I wasn't feeling too well. Did anyone else make it?? Is Kristin as skanky as she seems!! Details please!! LOL

Anybody attend this event last night? If so, can we get some details please?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345