+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Those In Arizona

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by luna_chicago
    You're really stuck on that aren't you, YA?
    Well, I'm still trying to figure out why 50? Why not 49, or 51? What's the significance of the number 50? Has there ever been a gang with that many members?

My guess is, Zack just can't count and made the number up...
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by croftchrism
    You kinda have to expect it to be bad tonight... Last time when they came back, there was still a chance that one of their clique could win. Since all signs point away from Scott and Holly staying, it is pretty safe to say that the bitter originals are going to come and yell at the "undeserving" winners.... It is going to be bitter and nasty!
    Considering how disgusted and horrified I was at the first return of the Originals, and how I almost quit watching the show at that point, I shudder to think of what it will be like tonight. Since it IS the last show, I'll probably suck it up and watch it all (with a little help from certain distilled beverages, of course), then come on tomorrow complaining, hung over and pissed off.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Rock Star
    It really is hard to believe that there are people THAT stupid and egotistical out there, isn't it?

I'm so glad that after tonight Zack will never again haunt my living room.
    di

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    Well, I'm still trying to figure out why 50? Why not 49, or 51? What's the significance of the number 50? Has there ever been a gang with that many members?

If you think it through, how do fifty guys jump one guy? It seems that either they would fall all over themselves, or have to take turns. Also, why does it take 50 guys to get Keith... Is he superman? I think even 10 would be excessive, but Zach is the much of a wimp.
    Reality TV

1. America's Top Model: Eva
    2. The Apprentice: Andy
    3. Survivor: Julie

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by croftchrism
    If you think it through, how do fifty guys jump one guy? It seems that either they would fall all over themselves, or have to take turns. Also, why does it take 50 guys to get Keith... Is he superman? I think even 10 would be excessive, but Zach is the much of a wimp.
    Obviously Zack is not very good with words, however in all honesty, I think Zack was trying to say that Keith would need 50 guys to take Zack on. Not the other way around.

Quote Originally Posted by crackpot
    Obviously Zack is not very good with words, however in all honesty, I think Zack was trying to say that Keith would need 50 guys to take Zack on. Not the other way around.
    I don't think so... Otherwise it wouldn't have been deemed a threat to Keith if Keith was going to attack Zach with 50 guys. Sorry, but that makes no sense. Zach was telling Keith that he wanted to kick his ass. Even Tara caught on!
    Reality TV

1. America's Top Model: Eva
    2. The Apprentice: Andy
    3. Survivor: Julie

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple

To his credit, he actually said "with about 50 guys."

But who knows, Zach might actually think that Beau, Alex and Andon add up to "about 50 guys."
    I'll do graffiti if you sing to me in French

Quote Originally Posted by luna_chicago
    It really is hard to believe that there are people THAT stupid and egotistical out there, isn't it?

I'm so glad that after tonight Zack will never again haunt my living room.

Oh, Luna, Luna, Luna... Zach will haunt you forever. If you're like me, you'll see his headbands everywhere you go. You'll be channel-surfing and see Braveheart, or one of those accident lawyer commercials. You'll turn around and there will be about 50 guys right behind you. Thanks to Emma, everytime you play Monopoly he'll be right there telling you to buy Baltic and put a trailerhome on it. You will never be free....

Here's the scoop on the shindig in Arizona tonight:

'Paradise Hotel' tenants invite you to finale
    advertisement

Oct. 1, 2003 12:00 AM

If your guilty pleasure this summer was watching some Valley kids play it up on Fox's reality show Paradise Hotel, you'll love this scoop.

Several cast members, including Alex, Zack, Amy, Kristen and Toni (what, no Beau?), will be watching the season finale tonight from the confines of the Acme Roadhouse in Tempe. Other last-minute guests may show up. You can, too, and ask the cast questions and party with them. The party starts at 7 p.m. at 855 S. Rural Road. (480) 517-1818. The show airs at 7 tonight on Channel 10 (KSAZ).

Quote Originally Posted by crackpot
    I have a tendency to agree with you on that one.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast