+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Those In Arizona

Hug me!
    Oh my... in the same room as Zack and Toni... God forbid.. :p
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

I MIGHT go. But I made a thread about it under From Arizona or something like that.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by realitygroupie
    I MIGHT go. But I made a thread about it under From Arizona or something like that.
    Are you talking about "Those in Arizona"? You mentioned that some ex-guests would be on TV, however I'm missing the part where you mention they will be at this bar tonight...

If I'm wrong let me know, if not, could you clarify? Otherwise, this thread will probably be deleted for being repetitive.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Well, they all love their junior high fans. But hopefully even they will realize what asses their "idols" turned out to be when they grow up.

Amy, if you're reading this, you DO realize that the only people that LIKE you are the 12-13 year olds who can't spell? You got it ass backwards in your radio interview... ummm... you know?
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

jan
    FORT Newbie
    In the Salon interview Dave gave today ( quoted in another thread here) Dave even makes mention of the fact that he heard that those guys bashed him in Phoenix on air but that he refuses to say anything bad about anyone. He takes the high road, as usual.

He also seemed to imply that we 'ain't seen nothing yet' when it comes to the cruelty that the originals can display to the Barbies.so I guess they must be pretty bad tonight!

I think Dave and Charla win but I'll be content if it is Keith and Tara.

Quote Originally Posted by jan
    In the Salon interview Dave gave today ( quoted in another thread here) Dave even makes mention of the fact that he heard that those guys bashed him in Phoenix on air but that he refuses to say anything bad about anyone. He takes the high road, as usual.

He also seemed to imply that we 'ain't seen nothing yet' when it comes to the cruelty that the originals can display to the Barbies.so I guess they must be pretty bad tonight!

I think Dave and Charla win but I'll be content if it is Keith and Tara.
    You kinda have to expect it to be bad tonight... Last time when they came back, there was still a chance that one of their clique could win. Since all signs point away from Scott and Holly staying, it is pretty safe to say that the bitter originals are going to come and yell at the "undeserving" winners.... It is going to be bitter and nasty!
    Reality TV

1. America's Top Model: Eva
    2. The Apprentice: Andy
    3. Survivor: Julie

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Yep, it's in another thread.

Whoever goes, tell me if Zack really knows 50 guys or not. I'm thinking not.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Rock Star
    You're really stuck on that aren't you, YA?
    di

I thought it was funny when I was listening or reading interviews from the horrible Originals, they all blame the editing for how they appear on the show. WTF! They said the things that we saw, they acted the way that we saw. It's not like the people editing the show ad-libbed words or manipulated their actions. I realize that there are people who will not accept blame for anything regardless of how wrong they are......but I never realized one show could find so many people with this personality trait. Toni said in an interview that Charla was very emotional, she said that she (Toni) only cried when people were kicked off unlike Charla who basically cried at the drop of a pin. No she didn't. She cried to Dave and others for other various reasons. Amy so much as said the same thing about editing..... 'that's not how I am, it was all editing' but obviously she is this way since they have it on tape. It amazing to me everyday how stupid and clueless some people can be. What do their parents think when they watch their children on TV act this way? Are they proud? They should feel like they have failed in raising a decent human being....because they have. Poop slinging monkey's at your local zoo act better then the Originals have. :monkeybut
    *smooches*

If anyone goes, can you tell us how it went? I'm hoping that those who do go voice their disgust with the originals. thanx

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast