+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Those In Arizona

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Nice to see they are adjusting to their 15 minutes of fame.

So, they thought it was funny? I assume that means they get a chance to hurt the Barbie Groups feelings on the finale. That to them, of course, would be terribly entertaining and funny.

Poor Arizona. I feel for you all.
    ~*~ Maji *~

Ugh, what a bunch of losers.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by realitygroupie
    From the interview I gathered that they were still bitter esp. Toni and Kristin. They were just making little snyde remarks about Dave and everyone but Alex and Andon would laugh. So childish.
    I wasn't surprised by anything you said except the fact that Andon didn't laugh. Maybe his two brain cellls were overworked, and he was unable to respond.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

I don't really see why Kristin has any need to be bitter.
    Sure, Dave and Tara voted her off, but this is an elimination game, everyone apart from the winners will be out at some point.

She had a long stay at the hotel.
    Her pathetic attempts to bully Keith into voting off the guy of her choice didn't work.
    Get over it Kristin.
    "That's Numberwang!"

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    I wasn't surprised by anything you said except the fact that Andon didn't laugh. Maybe his two brain cellls were overworked, and he was unable to respond.
    Plus he skipped his job shift at Burger King to attend the TV thing and was hoping no one would see him cowering in the corner.

"D'uh... Hey Dave, I got your crown, d'uh..."
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    Plus he skipped his job shift at Burger King to attend the TV thing and was hoping no one would see him cowering in the corner.

"D'uh... Hey Dave, I got your crown, d'uh..."
    You are probably right. That was probably his attempt at keeping a low profile.

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

I am NOT surprised they are bitter.

Think about it: They are probably VILIFIED EVERYWHERE they go.

The reason they are vilified: Their attitude displayed on the show.

VERY FEW people can recognize the traits in their personality that are less than desirable. OR, alternatively, people will not often ADMIT what is "wrong" with themselves.

The REASON few people do this is that it is easier to deflect that negative attention away from yourself and onto the thing that they feel CAUSED their negative behaviour to "come out".

In this case, that target is Dave.

Think about it. Lots of people, it would seem, want to BLAME someone/something for their problems rather that take responsibility for their actions and admit when they are wrong.

I found it sad that no member of DKTC has had a bad word to say about anyone and the Originals continue to trash talk. Don't they realize that they are despised by most of the people who watched the show? It looks like they would take the opportunity of a public forumn to say,
    "Listen, I was an a$$. I want to apologize for my behavior."
    Grow up people!

FORT Regular

Watch the Finale tonight with some ex-guests....

Found this earlier:

"Paradise Hotel' tenants invite you to finale
    Oct. 1, 2003 12:00 AM

If your guilty pleasure this summer was watching some Valley kids play it up on Fox's reality show Paradise Hotel, you'll love this scoop.

Several cast members, including Alex, Zack, Amy, Kristen and Toni (what, no Beau?), will be watching the season finale tonight from the confines of the Acme Roadhouse in Tempe. Other last-minute guests may show up. You can, too, and ask the cast questions and party with them. The party starts at 7 p.m. at 855 S. Rural Road. (480) 517-1818. The showairs at 7 tonight on Channel 10 (KSAZ)."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Anyone here from AZ? - go tell 'em what we think!

Also, does anyone else find it curious that there are recent (and unrecent) interviews for all the houseguests *except* Keith & Tara?

Quote Originally Posted by crackpot
    Found this earlier:

"Paradise Hotel' tenants invite you to finale
    Oct. 1, 2003 12:00 AM

If your guilty pleasure this summer was watching some Valley kids play it up on Fox's reality show Paradise Hotel, you'll love this scoop.

Several cast members, including Alex, Zack, Amy, Kristen and Toni (what, no Beau?), will be watching the season finale tonight from the confines of the Acme Roadhouse in Tempe. Other last-minute guests may show up. You can, too, and ask the cast questions and party with them. The party starts at 7 p.m. at 855 S. Rural Road. (480) 517-1818. The showairs at 7 tonight on Channel 10 (KSAZ)."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Anyone here from AZ? - go tell 'em what we think!

Also, does anyone else find it curious that there are recent (and unrecent) interviews for all the houseguests *except* Keith & Tara?
    Think this has already been posted on another thread!
    Reality TV

1. America's Top Model: Eva
    2. The Apprentice: Andy
    3. Survivor: Julie

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast