Closed Thread
Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Gossip

Gossip

I thought it would be fun to start a thread on the gossips we've heard on the net. I heard on the PH fan website that Zack dumped Amy for some model named Mandy. I don't know if this is entirely true, but it's nice to picture that maybe Amy is crying that her Paradise is Lost! lol
    MWAAH Ha ha ha ha (evil laughter). I just despise Amy! I can't help it! lol Oh and if he did dump Amy, I hope he gets dumped later on too and goes back to his first job, STRIPPING (another rumour I've heard). But that when he goes back to stripping, he doesn't get any clients because everyone has become just disgusted by his behavior!
    Just some silly thoughts. Man, I gotta get out more *phew!*

That is most likely not true...there is a small article on them in this weeks Entertainment Weekly magazine that says they are together.
    PARADISE HOTEL...the most addicting, pointless, unfair, nerve-racking, obessesive, and all-round BEST reality show ever!
    **Fan of the Originals**

There is a link to an interview Amy did with a radio station in Edmonton Alberta in her thread.
    She said they had moved in together.
    "That's Numberwang!"

On Hiatus
    Gahrrssggrrrrkgh. Someone give me mental wipes.
    "Ashleigh": I just think it's sleazy. It's dirty.
    Matt: Welcome to television!
    -The Joe Schmo Show

Well, one can dream that their disgusting union is torn apart. I doubt many people would like to see those two reproduce and raise a dysfunctional family. I am sure Zack will dump her though, he doesn't seem like one who would remain faithful. I'm pretty sure that there will be more attractive girls, who are also more stable to take him away from the goblin.

Quote Originally Posted by Team Barbie
    Well, one can dream that their disgusting union is torn apart. I doubt many people would like to see those two reproduce and raise a dysfunctional family. I am sure Zack will dump her though, he doesn't seem like one who would remain faithful. I'm pretty sure that there will be more attractive girls, who are also more stable to take him away from the goblin.
    Why the heck would Zach want to dump her for. What more can a guy ask for then a girl who allows him to treat her like garbage, and doesn't mind him talking about himself all the time. That Amy is one lucky gal :rolleyes
    The Leafs will win the cup....eventually!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kaberlefan
    Why the heck would Zach want to dump her for. What more can a guy ask for then a girl who allows him to treat her like garbage, and doesn't mind him talking about himself all the time. That Amy is one lucky gal :rolleyes
    You maybe right. Misery loves company. But we have to think about keeping those two out of the gene pool, I mean if both of them mate with eachother, the child is going to have some bad traits. If they mate with half-way decent people, then maybe their genes will be somewhat weaker. Let's pray that good genes win out over diseased ones.

THis is an old piece of gossip but does anyone know for sure that she got fired from her cheerleading squad for her behavior on PH? I remember thinking that as much as I dislike her, I didn't think it was cool for PH to spill over into her 'real' world
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    THis is an old piece of gossip but does anyone know for sure that she got fired from her cheerleading squad for her behavior on PH? I remember thinking that as much as I dislike her, I didn't think it was cool for PH to spill over into her 'real' world

I'm not positive, but I got the impression that she was fired not for her behavior on the show but because she left for so long, and they needed someone to replace her or something. Could definitely be wrong about that.

And if she's currently living with Zack . . . PH more than spilled over into her "real world." :)

Hug me!
    I really feel bad for Amy.. don't you think Amy can do A LOT better ? sigh..
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast