Closed Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Gossip

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Posting? What? Not me. Uh-uh.

To be on topic...

Kieth is cool.

Look out here I come!!!! jodimax's Avatar
    No posting here either... I have let go .... I don't search archives... I don't have problem....

You guys are funny. Come out of the archives into the light! We miss you all over on the other threads!
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    You guys are funny. Come out of the archives into the light! We miss you all over on the other threads!

Stargazer it is so good to see Yoda back-- Brit was giving me a complex..

She was giving me one too She also kept running around flirting with other avs when I wasn't looking. She's quite the little floozy.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Archery Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by totoro
    Hey MAV!!

I'm still combing magazines and search engines for more news, but nothing doing. I'm trying to get hooked on Joe Millionaire 2, but it's not quite happening for me yet. I'm looking forward to the Simple Life in December, too! Plan on watching?

WHAT!?!?!?! A reality show that I haven't heard of?!?!? What IS this animal you speak of?? Simple Life!~?
    Send me a link to some info about it...cause I (unless I have and simply can't remember) haven't heard of it.

Joe Millionaire 2..not doing anything for me, yet. I just for some reason am convinced the women already know that he's not rich. So, it's blah to me....so far.

Cripes...I'm currently watching (in no particular order), Queer Eye for the Str8 Guy, no new episodes yet. But they're coming very soon, this month I believe. The Restaurant...only cause I think Rocco is a jerk and can't believe he treats his employees so crummily. King of the Jungle...Like this one...but very tame in regards to "backstabbing"..it has no "trashiness" of ....oh..lets say...Paradise Hotel! LOL But it has animals, so I'm there.
    Monster House/Trading Spaces/While You Were Out/Monster Garage/Clean Sweep-sometimes I watch..but I just think those people are lazy-lol/Joe Schmo-just ended/SURVIVOR- thoroughly addicted!/The Bachelor-eh, sometimes...

I'm sure I'm leaving out alot more, but I just realized how embarrassing this post is..............

NOTHING compares to PHo though...lord, lots of fun in these threads when it was alive and kickin'.. It's nice to see everyone posting in here (the regulars, & you all know who you are! )....I'm just wondering where everyone is?!?! I mean...what reality shows are you all watching, and how come I don't see anyone anymore?!
    Oh yea.... pretend you never saw this post, I was neva here!
    Last edited by Maveno; 11-03-2003 at 06:59 PM.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Oh...and please note that I didn't call us "originals"...I called us, "regulars".. LOL

This is sad- I am the ONLY member and NO guest is this whole forum!! Granted it is an archive...BUT oh regulars please come out and play!!!

I met a PH guest

Ok, haven't posted in here since the show's finale but I just had to come in here to tell you all of my lunch from today! Thought the gossip thread was the best one to use.

I had lunch with Holly! She grew up in the same hometown as one of my coworkers and is out here in LA visiting. First off, let me just say that she is GORGEOUS in person...beautiful hair, great body, wonderful smile, you name it, Holly has it! A few of my coworkers who were fans of the show asked her tons of questions and she was more than willing to indulge us. After spending a brief moment in time with her, I have to say that she is down-to-earth, smart (yes! I said smart!), witty and extremely likeable. And now some dirt...

Scott and Holly are dating. He moved out to LA a month ago. Holly is thinking about moving out here as well but will not be living with him just yet (very smart if you ask me!). She had just graduated from college before she got casted on the show and is currently a "Rolling Rock" girl and working at a jewelry store.

She confirmed that Amy and Zack are still going out and are living together in AZ. She didn't have much to say about Zack, since she only knew him for a short time. She was pretty good friends with Amy during her stay and said that both Amy definitely had "cabin fever" because she had been at the hotel for so long. She also mentioned that they had on-site psychologists and that after a few weeks, they were real helpful to talk through things ie missing family/friends, not being able to interact with anyone but the guests and hotel staff, not being able to have any connections with the outside world. She thinks that the editors were a bit unfair with the way Amy was edited, but she also mentioned that Amy and Charla dealt with their stays differently. Charla was reclusive while Amy needed constant feedback.

More couple info...Tara and Keith are indeed dating. Oh, and guess what, Keith and Tara didn't take everyone to Vegas. That didn't surprise me. She actually said that the whole Vegas idea was started by the originals (Scott, Zack, Beau, Alex, Toni, Kristen and Amy) - they had all made a pact that if the prize was money, whomever won would take the entire cast to Vegas. Keith was approached with the idea when he came on the show (all guests were) and thought it would be a great idea.

I am still bouncing from spending some time getting to know her and my mind is all mush. If any of you have any questions, let me know. I may be able to get them answered for you!
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

Ask her if she was TRUTHFULLY jealous of the time Scott spent with Melanie?

How totally cool that you spent time with her, and I'm glad to hear that they're still working on the relationship.

Closed Thread