Closed Thread
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 113

Thread: Gossip

  1. #61
    Fort Freak! funnygirl422's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    48
    Posts
    2,591
    Quote Originally Posted by totoro
    Hey MAV!!

    I'm still combing magazines and search engines for more news, but nothing doing. I'm trying to get hooked on Joe Millionaire 2, but it's not quite happening for me yet. I'm looking forward to the Simple Life in December, too! Plan on watching?
    I'm actually enjoying JM2, but I'm holding out for Average Joe myself. I wish I could get into Survivor, but I cannot. I've tried. As for Simple Life, I think it would be like Newlywed (Nick and Jess) and that show is just a little too "Anna Nicole" for my tastes. Plus, anything that promotes either one of the Hilton sisters is NOT for me...it will be a long haul until the next installment of P-Ho... :mad:

  2. #62
    FORT Regular Team Barbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by totoro
    Oh yes, I hopped over to Keith's site with NO delay when I heard it was open. I hopped right back with LESS delay when I saw he was charging! I mean... I'm not really a FAN fan.......

    Tara has a site as well! I think it is www.taragerard.net and it was made by a fan. Her official site isn't up. Keith's site just made me laugh! I couldn't believe how ridiculous he is to think anyone would want to pay just to have a glimpse into his life. Like you, Totoro, I will not pay. It just isn't worth it. On Dave's site, there are people who are asking the same questions we are, why do we have to pay keith just to be his fans?

    On a different note, have you seen Kiki's Delivery Service? It's a fantastic movie, I saw it after i saw Totoro!

  3. #63
    What do you DO all day? totoro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Age
    40
    Posts
    2,857
    Quote Originally Posted by Team Barbie
    On a different note, have you seen Kiki's Delivery Service? It's a fantastic movie, I saw it after i saw Totoro!
    Oh yes, I'm a big fan of his cartoons... Have you seen Spirited Away yet?
    I'll do graffiti if you sing to me in French

  4. #64
    FORT Regular Team Barbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by totoro
    Oh yes, I'm a big fan of his cartoons... Have you seen Spirited Away yet?

    Yes I have seen spirited away and am completely astonished by the beauty. Everything just flows so wonderfully. I love the storyline too! I liked it better than Princess Minoke (hoped I spelled it right).

  5. #65
    What do you DO all day? totoro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Age
    40
    Posts
    2,857
    Quote Originally Posted by Team Barbie
    Yes I have seen spirited away and am completely astonished by the beauty. Everything just flows so wonderfully. I love the storyline too! I liked it better than Princess Minoke (hoped I spelled it right).

    I LVED Spirited Away... you're right, it's very beautiful and even with all of the "nasty" scenes (like the river spirit part, and no-face possessed) it is still wonderful and actually kind of calming.

    Unlike the knowledge that I have to pay to be Keith's fan.

    There - now we're back on topic!!
    I'll do graffiti if you sing to me in French

  6. #66
    FORT Regular Team Barbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by totoro
    I LVED Spirited Away... you're right, it's very beautiful and even with all of the "nasty" scenes (like the river spirit part, and no-face possessed) it is still wonderful and actually kind of calming.

    Unlike the knowledge that I have to pay to be Keith's fan.

    There - now we're back on topic!!
    Oh totoro! I am so glad that you still come to visit this ghost town...you and maveno and funnygirl are still here! Sniff..it's like old times

    Happy Halloween!
    Last edited by Team Barbie; 10-31-2003 at 07:11 PM.

  7. #67
    Fort Freak! funnygirl422's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    48
    Posts
    2,591
    Quote Originally Posted by Team Barbie
    Oh totoro! I am so glad that you still come to visit this ghost town...you and maveno and funnygirl are still here! Sniff..it's like old times

    Happy Halloween!
    It's not so much PH anymore, but the rest of the forums don't compare...

  8. #68
    So Far Away Yellow Apple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Posts
    2,427
    Wow, people still post in here.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

    Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

    Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

  9. #69
    On Hiatus
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    936
    Not me. I don't post.
    "Ashleigh": I just think it's sleazy. It's dirty.
    Matt: Welcome to television!
    -The Joe Schmo Show

  10. #70
    So Far Away Yellow Apple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Posts
    2,427
    Neither do I, so you're not seeing this.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

    Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

    Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Closed Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.