Closed Thread
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Gossip

Look out here I come!!!! jodimax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by totoro
    I agree. Far as I could tell, Tara didn't make the beast with two heads with anyone but Keith, and that was right at the end of the show. It would take some time for her to realize she was preggo, see the doctor, etc etc. so that would mean she would have had the abortion... like last week? Stoooopid.

And why TARA?! Holly, and Amy definitely did the do at PH, and most likely Kristin did too. And god knows what Smokey got up to...

Thanks Totoro- I now have the mental image of a monkey with Amy's head.. or the bastard child of Zack and the Monkey which ironically looks just like this....
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by jodimax
    Thanks Totoro- I now have the mental image of a monkey with Amy's head.. or the bastard child of Zack and the Monkey which ironically looks just like this....

I'll do graffiti if you sing to me in French

Holly and Beau were guests on daveboston.com live chat this week..

Holly was asked the question if her and Scott are together, and she said Yes..

eewwwee....does anyone know if Holly is really a med student? I heard that gossip somewhere, and can't see it. She is just sooooo stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Team Barbie
    eewwwee....does anyone know if Holly is really a med student? I heard that gossip somewhere, and can't see it. She is just sooooo stupid.

um. maybe remedial student is more like it.

Quote Originally Posted by totoro
    um. maybe remedial student is more like it.

Oh my goodness totoro! I can't believe I got answered! it's awsome that you are still on this site, I was laughing so hard! I am NOT the only person who visits PH reality forum!

So Totoro, have you visited any of the cast's sites? Did you know that Keith is charging people for photos and live chats with him? I don't know how I feel about it, even though it is a measly $4, I guess I feel that if it's fans, then the idea of the site would be promoting him as an actor or something and not as a money enterprise. Thoughts?

How bigheaded of our co-winner. Not even DAVE went that far ... !!
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by Team Barbie
    So Totoro, have you visited any of the cast's sites? Did you know that Keith is charging people for photos and live chats with him? I don't know how I feel about it, even though it is a measly $4, I guess I feel that if it's fans, then the idea of the site would be promoting him as an actor or something and not as a money enterprise. Thoughts?
    Oh yes, I hopped over to Keith's site with NO delay when I heard it was open. I hopped right back with LESS delay when I saw he was charging! I mean... I'm not really a FAN fan. I think he's good looking, but a lot of that was based on his personality... now I'm not so sure. I mostly wanted to hear his POV of life at Paradise Hotel. I'll live without that knowledge, because I'm certainly NOT paying for it! Is it really $4 a MONTH!?

I've seen Dave's sight, and found lots of interesting tidbits there. Does anyone else have a site?

PS... Glad you're still around too! I check by several times a day, but there has been nothing much to talk about until THIS little bit of sillyness. I don't know, maybe we should feel bad for Keith - do you think he got his payout yet? Doubt it, but I still ain't paying!

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I still visit often... AND I visit guest's sites whenever I come across them. Charla has a couple (isn't charging ), Matt has a site (isn't charging...cause he KNOWS nobody would pay..LOL), and I saw that Andon has one also...but I can't seem to get on it...something about the host not up or something. Bummer, cause I'm nosey like that!!

HEY TOTO!!!! Glad to see you around!!! Surprised we haven't bumped shoulders in this ghost town of threads...cause I'm basically here when not talking about Survivor.

Hope all is well.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    I still visit often... AND I visit guest's sites whenever I come across them. Charla has a couple (isn't charging ), Matt has a site (isn't charging...cause he KNOWS nobody would pay..LOL), and I saw that Andon has one also...but I can't seem to get on it...something about the host not up or something. Bummer, cause I'm nosey like that!!

HEY TOTO!!!! Glad to see you around!!! Surprised we haven't bumped shoulders in this ghost town of threads...cause I'm basically here when not talking about Survivor.

Hope all is well.
    Hey MAV!!

I'm still combing magazines and search engines for more news, but nothing doing. I'm trying to get hooked on Joe Millionaire 2, but it's not quite happening for me yet. I'm looking forward to the Simple Life in December, too! Plan on watching?

Closed Thread