Closed Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Gossip

Quote Originally Posted by Daddio
    I have been to a few Arena League football games here in Chicago and the crowd size was pretty dismal...a good portion of the Allstate Arena was empty...I dont know how the Arizona Sidewinders draw, but if I were in their management I would keep Amy on the cheerleading squad for the sole purpose that she would likely be a draw in and of herself, even if it was people coming just to gawk at her (and likely make some unflattering comments) and hope for Zack, Toni, Kristen, Beau, Alex, Andon and the other OG sightings in the crowd. Heck, they could even have Amy Bobble-Head doll giveaway night.

So it surprises me that they would fire her. In a struggling endeavor like Arena Football, I would think any publicity would be good publicity. Anything to get a few more butts in the seats would always be a good thing.
    All I have to say is....

Diamondbacks
    Coyotes
    Cardinals

... Sidewinders WHO? I've never heard of them until this site! ha ha
    Where do they play?? Do we have an arena??

And I agree, they should have kept her.. my friend and I actually discussed attending a game just to point and laugh at her... could have boosted sales!

The site that had the links to the pictures of Zack stripping has since taken that information down, wonder why?

Not that I am a Zack fan or anything, But at least him & Amy have something in common.. they can both be "dancers" for a living.

Quote Originally Posted by Beck
    All I have to say is....

Diamondbacks
    Coyotes
    Cardinals

... Sidewinders WHO? I've never heard of them until this site! ha ha
    Where do they play?? Do we have an arena??

And I agree, they should have kept her.. my friend and I actually discussed attending a game just to point and laugh at her... could have boosted sales!

I couldn't agree with you more. I wonder how much Amy hatemail they were really getting!! I find that so comical.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by realitygroupie
    I couldn't agree with you more. I wonder how much Amy hatemail they were really getting!! I find that so comical.
    Yeah, the next thing you know the Lakers will dump Koby Bryant and the Raiders will dump Bill Romanowski, cant be having any hate letters or negative imagery now can they?

They probably fired her because they saw her numerous displays of spastic, electro-shockish dance moves on Paradise Hotel and thought "how did this chick make the team in the first place"?

Párádizzlé Fo' Shízzlé NYC Diesel's Avatar
    Just heard this on a Radio Show:

Tara is officially going out with Keith.

^---> not a gossip....For Real...

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by kaberlefan
    What more can a guy ask for then a girl who allows him to treat her like garbage, and doesn't mind him talking about himself all the time.
    You've described 75% of the American female population

Quote Originally Posted by skwadim
    You've described 75% of the American female population
    lol that's so true, if only there were more Keiths in the world! Females won't have to endure such silliness

This Chair be High,Says I Mr. Sinister's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddio
    I have been to a few Arena League football games here in Chicago and the crowd size was pretty dismal...a good portion of the Allstate Arena was empty...I dont know how the Arizona Sidewinders draw, but if I were in their management I would keep Amy on the cheerleading squad for the sole purpose that she would likely be a draw in and of herself, even if it was people coming just to gawk at her (and likely make some unflattering comments) and hope for Zack, Toni, Kristen, Beau, Alex, Andon and the other OG sightings in the crowd. Heck, they could even have Amy Bobble-Head doll giveaway night.

So it surprises me that they would fire her. In a struggling endeavor like Arena Football, I would think any publicity would be good publicity. Anything to get a few more butts in the seats would always be a good thing.
    Wouldn't the Amy Bobble-Head get Zit Cream all over your dash??

I saw a couple good ones floating around on the offical PH message board

-Tara had to have an abortion after the show
    (That is just plain cruel)
    -Dave is sueing Charla for his share of the money
    (Next they will say Zack is his lawyer)

Quote Originally Posted by alleria
    -Tara had to have an abortion after the show
    (That is just plain cruel)

I agree. Far as I could tell, Tara didn't make the beast with two heads with anyone but Keith, and that was right at the end of the show. It would take some time for her to realize she was preggo, see the doctor, etc etc. so that would mean she would have had the abortion... like last week? Stoooopid.

And why TARA?! Holly, and Amy definitely did the do at PH, and most likely Kristin did too. And god knows what Smokey got up to...
    I'll do graffiti if you sing to me in French

Closed Thread