Closed Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Gossip

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    THis is an old piece of gossip but does anyone know for sure that she got fired from her cheerleading squad for her behavior on PH? I remember thinking that as much as I dislike her, I didn't think it was cool for PH to spill over into her 'real' world
    I have been to a few Arena League football games here in Chicago and the crowd size was pretty dismal...a good portion of the Allstate Arena was empty...I dont know how the Arizona Sidewinders draw, but if I were in their management I would keep Amy on the cheerleading squad for the sole purpose that she would likely be a draw in and of herself, even if it was people coming just to gawk at her (and likely make some unflattering comments) and hope for Zack, Toni, Kristen, Beau, Alex, Andon and the other OG sightings in the crowd. Heck, they could even have Amy Bobble-Head doll giveaway night.

So it surprises me that they would fire her. In a struggling endeavor like Arena Football, I would think any publicity would be good publicity. Anything to get a few more butts in the seats would always be a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Daddio

So it surprises me that they would fire her. In a struggling endeavor like Arena Football, I would think any publicity would be good publicity. Anything to get a few more butts in the seats would always be a good thing.
    Unless they start throwing rotten tomatoes
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    Unless they start throwing rotten tomatoes
    Or worse... CANNED tomatoes. Never have a "food for the homeless night" on the same night as "Amy appreciation night".
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    Or worse... CANNED tomatoes. Never have a "food for the homeless night" on the same night as "Amy appreciation night".

That is pretty darn funny :fight there'll definately be somewhat of a riot, everyone wants a piece of Amy. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    very good
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

I don't think she was fired guys. She's moved to L.A. with the Zackass and it's a heck of a commute to AZ from L.A. Remember she wanted to persue a "dancing" career.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    I don't think she was fired guys. She's moved to L.A. with the Zackass and it's a heck of a commute to AZ from L.A. Remember she wanted to persue a "dancing" career.
    Yeah, I am sure that the "Sidewinder" gals probably make all of $50 per game to be cheerleaders. So no big loss on Acme's part.

Years and years ago back in the day when the Chicago Bears had cheerleaders, I worked with a woman who was a "Honey Bear" (we worked together at a restaraunt - she was a waitress and I was a dishwasher - hey I was like 12 at the time OK?) and back then (late 70's), she used to say how they were only making $15 a game. But they got other perks like free tickets to give to family friends and of course the chance of either making "it big" or better yet, marrying up with a millioniare football player.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddio
    But they got other perks like free tickets to give to family friends and of course the chance of either making "it big" or better yet, marrying up with a millioniare football player.
    actually most teams have a no dating the cheerleaders policy

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlaFan
    actually most teams have a no dating the cheerleaders policy
    Yes, Charla Fan that is quite true...and football players are well known as "rule followers" and always strictly adhere to team and league policies. Ha ha

They may do things like murder fiances, take drugs, carry concealed weapons, commit assault, cheat on their spouces, trash hotel rooms, murder ex-wives and innoccent waiters, leave their wife and young child for Paris Hilton, drive under the influence etc.

But they would never break the "dont date the cheerleaders" rule.

And the cheerleaders themselves wouldnt want to risk that big $50 a game payday just in the hopes of snagging a gazzilionaire and never having to work another day the rest of their lives just to break a rule.
    Last edited by Daddio; 09-30-2003 at 06:33 PM.

Can you guys confirm whether or not Zack was a stripper? He seems like the type. Zack has a big mouth but I don't think he's got a big you-know-what, so if he is a stripper I would think that he stuffs.

Closed Thread