Closed Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Gossip

Quote Originally Posted by ruben_of_205
    I really feel bad for Amy.. don't you think Amy can do A LOT better ? sigh..
    I felt sorry for her in the beginning (before she turned into demon spawn from hell) but she really has no one to blame but herself. If a guy puts you down two or three times in the first hour they know you, move on.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    THis is an old piece of gossip but does anyone know for sure that she got fired from her cheerleading squad for her behavior on PH? I remember thinking that as much as I dislike her, I didn't think it was cool for PH to spill over into her 'real' world

Posted earlier:

I found that in one of the posts, they gave the url to the AZSidewinders to tryout for a place on the team. (Amy's!)
    http://www.azsidewinders.com/tryouts.html
    Here is what they say:
    ------------------------------------
    A note from the AzSidewinders.com
    This is a form for submitting a dancer's interest in becoming a Sidewinder for the 2004 Arena Football season. Please do not use it for any other type of correspondance, especially regarding former members of the squad. The Rattlers organization is well aware of the fact that a great number of you dislike a certain former member. There is no need to further reiterate these feelings.

Thanks,
    AzSidewinders.com
    ------------------------------------
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

I also heard that her pictures are no longer posted on their website. If a person participates in a reality show, they will have to deal with the consequences of their actions. She has to deal with the fact that she is no longer a cheerleader and the fact that she is in a very questionable relationship.

I feel bad that the Sidewinders had to deal with all the negativity directed toward Amy. It wasn't the squad's decision to be caught up in all of that nonsense.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

XD I can't believe they put that up, I wonder how much hatemail they get, why did Amy leave the squad to begin with? I thought she had so much in her life, so much more then Tara would ever have.
    Headlines Today

Charla Found To Be The New Anti-Christ

After not sharing her take of the prize of Fox's Paradise Hotel, Charla was found to be the new spawn of Satan, officially over throwing the past queen... erm king... erm... it... Toni.

I heard on the radio this week that "several" of the cast members are going to be here in AZ at the Acme... (not making that up) at the Acme Road House in Tempe for the finale. And they also announced that Keith would be in the station this week sometime - so ladies... strong possibility that Keith may be at Acme? (fighting off Zack's 50 boyfriends with his brother) (wonder what his brother looks like .... hmmm... )
    Sorry, working that night, otherwise I would attend to give you all the dish! Anyone else from AZ available Wed night?

This is posted at The Edge - guess he still works there?
    Regarding Beau Wolf: Beau appreciates all of the support he is receiving. Please know that Beau is unable to respond to any comments made on the website and will not be responding until further notice. Anyone that responds as or claims to be Beau is an imposter

I can't seem to find anywhere on the radio sites here recorded interviews? I know Alex did one last week.. crap, I hate that

found this at http://www.azcentral.com/community/s...scene24Z8.html

"Mark your calendars for Oct. 1. That's when Scottsdale's most-represented reality TV show, Paradise Hotel, concludes on FOX. The Valley's cast members will watch the finale with you at Acme Roadhouse in Tempe. Stay tuned for more details."

I hope someone doesn't burn the building down!

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Watch out for Zack's 50 guys. They'll be the ones in sweatbands and kilts.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    Watch out for Zack's 50 guys. They'll be the ones in sweatbands and kilts.
    That is too hilarious.

FORT Newbie
    And they also announced that Keith would be in the station this week sometime - so ladies... strong possibility that Keith may be at Acme?

Keith and Tara will be at Club VIP in Washing DC this weekend.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast