Closed Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Gossip

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    Umm..I'm betting she's already has "choked down" some disgusting animal organs..or SOMETHING.
    no doubt!!

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    There was a statement about a psychologist being available to them and having a hard time dealing with the seclusion (Amy made this comment) and I can't help but think what the motivator for staying would be. We had all opined about the fact that they got to stay at a posh resort and be waited on hand and foot, but we didn't stop to think that, unlike a traditional vacation, you could not leave the resort at will. So what was it that made these folks want to hang on from the beginning?
    I remember when Holly was talking about how the people who were there the longest (ie Amy, Scott and Charla), she mentioned the psychologist. They didn't want to leave the game for many reasons. They had invested a good portion of their summer so far so why leave, they made promises to many of the original guests that they would stay as long as they could and they wanted to find out exactly what that "big prize" was going to be. Yes, they were being waiting on hand and foot, didn't have any "real world" cares or worries, but they were also there to play a game.

The psychologist was there to help them talk through their issues and I am sure helped keep them sane and realize that it was just a game and to keep going. Sure, they could have left, but I don't think any of them wanted to go out that way. We saw many incidences of Amy reaching that point many times, as well as Charla wanting to leave. But they got up, brushed themselves off and kept going. What they were going through was real to them and it was all they were doing, so they tried to stay rational and make it through to the end of the game to the best of their ability.
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

Quote Originally Posted by melpepinla
    We saw many incidences of Amy reaching that point many times, as well as Charla wanting to leave. But they got up, brushed themselves off and kept going. What they were going through was real to them and it was all they were doing, so they tried to stay rational and make it through to the end of the game to the best of their ability.
    Unfortunately for Amy, it doesn't appear that the shrinks helped her much. Maybe she should have spent more time on the couch! Am I the only one that found it odd that the winners are the two who spent more time in the rooms than the others? They found a safe haven away from the hostility and the need to defend themselves to the bullshit spewing from some of the OGs. This is my means of defense usually too. I'm not big on confrontation but I'm not big on being taken advantage of or watching others get bullied by people who are pretty much brainless.

Unfortunately for Amy, it doesn't appear that the shrinks helped her much. Maybe she should have spent more time on the couch! Am I the only one that found it odd that the winners are the two who spent more time in the rooms than the others? They found a safe haven away from the hostility and the need to defend themselves to the bullshit spewing from some of the OGs. This is my means of defense usually too. I'm not big on confrontation but I'm not big on being taken advantage of or watching others get bullied by people who are pretty much brainless.
    Interesting observation about the winners funnygirl. Thinking back, I think that they were also the two people that were shown speaking to the camera the most too!

Quote Originally Posted by melpepinla
    Interesting observation about the winners funnygirl. Thinking back, I think that they were also the two people that were shown speaking to the camera the most too!
    Nah, Dave spent a lot of time doing that too. One of the OGs said during an interview something about there were several video diaries of theirs that would have helped explain some of the hostility that us viewers didn't get to see. We were definitely being manipulated by editors (big surprise), however, the way these people argued and made no point whatsoever, it's hard to believe that any video diary recorded could have helped explain their behavior.

Nah, Dave spent a lot of time doing that too. One of the OGs said during an interview something about there were several video diaries of theirs that would have helped explain some of the hostility that us viewers didn't get to see. We were definitely being manipulated by editors (big surprise), however, the way these people argued and made no point whatsoever, it's hard to believe that any video diary recorded could have helped explain their behavior.
    Many of the originals were soooo confusing! I wonder if they even got the point where they needed to vent to the camera. You are right, Dave did talk to the camera a lot with and without Charla and Tara and Amy only moderately.

So sad that we are the only ones still clinging to this show funnygirl!!

I was going to say!! You girls know there are more forums to dish on at this site! Why are you beating this dead horse?
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

But it's not a dead horse ... they WILL return ... and it'll be better than ever ... you just wait and see ... there will be NO recaps of 10 minutes ago ... no leaving paradise - FORever! ... no toni's scary psycho moments ... no Dave songs ... everyone will get along ... and we'll all sit by the campfire ... and SING!!!!
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by mom2
    But it's not a dead horse ... they WILL return ... and it'll be better than ever ... you just wait and see ... there will be NO recaps of 10 minutes ago ... no leaving paradise - FORever! ... no toni's scary psycho moments ... no Dave songs ... everyone will get along ... and we'll all sit by the campfire ... and SING!!!!
    I think it's more that I really liked the posters in this thread best.

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    I was watching Access Hollywood..and they were at Halle Barry's premiere Gothtika..and she was walking down the red carpet...i almost fainted when I saw who was behind her...KEITH!!!!! It was a quick shot..and I couldnt tell who was with him..but he was lookin' good!
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

I have seen 1 photo shoot pic of him for abercrombie & fitch (spelling?) in a mag! gawd is he smoking hot or what?

Closed Thread