View Poll Results: Who was/is your favourite PH contestant?

Voters
108. You may not vote on this poll
  • Alex

0 0%
  • Amanda

0 0%
  • Amy

0 0%
  • Beau

4 3.70%
  • Charla

19 17.59%
  • Dave

11 10.19%
  • Desiree

0 0%
  • Holly

3 2.78%
  • Keith

51 47.22%
  • Kristin

2 1.85%
  • Scott

1 0.93%
  • Tara

6 5.56%
  • Tom

0 0%
  • Toni

3 2.78%
  • Zack

2 1.85%
  • Other (please specify)

6 5.56%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Who put the sizzle in your Paradizzle?

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Colby(or Levi, whatever), I think we may be the only ones who miss Toni. We could miss Toni together, though. Yahtzee, game on.

I miss Toni.
    She was entertaining to begin with, but turned nasty and her behaviour towards Dave came across as being really ridiculous.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    I really just enjoyed to watch Toni. She was the highlight of PH for a while. Once she left, PH had to change from more of a conflict 'i hate you' show to a strategizing show that happened to get drama from human reactions to playing the game.

I can see how Toni could hold a certain attraction. Pure Jerry Springer attraction, but I can see it. All I know is she started giving me a stress headache everytime I saw her face.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Father Time lol
    I'm divided between Scott & Tara. But I'm gonna have to go with Tara because she's sizzlin'!
    Big Brother 10 - Dan, Memphis

Quote Originally Posted by ruben_of_205
    You know. with all the love for Keith.. I am surprised that Keith's thread isn't more active ?? at least Charla and Dave's threads are now on page 29. Zack is page 31!!!! (and he has no vote so far) Kieth is only on page 22 ?
    So quit posting in the Charla and Dave threads Ruben and give Keith some love!
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Quote Originally Posted by boredouttamind
    Colby(or Levi, whatever), I think we may be the only ones who miss Toni. We could miss Toni together, though. Yahtzee, game on.

Uh, sure, yeah...I...miss..Toni...in a psycho bee-otch sort of way!

Just kidding with ya, guys. Everyone's entitled to their favorites.

And I have to admit that she certainly made the show entertaining.
    But then again, so would any wild animal.

Keith got my vote.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

Hug me!
    Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    So quit posting in the Charla and Dave threads Ruben and give Keith some love!
    Can't.. I just don't care enough about the guy. hehe
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

Quote Originally Posted by ruben_of_205
    You know. with all the love for Keith.. I am surprised that Keith's thread isn't more active ?? at least Charla and Dave's threads are now on page 29. Zack is page 31!!!! (and he has no vote so far) Kieth is only on page 22 ?
    Duxxy implicitly made this point, but Ruben, count your Charla posts relative to your posts about every other guest combined and you have the answer to your question. You are proof positive that people are much more intent on posting about people they don't like or distrust more than people they like.

Hug me!
    Quote Originally Posted by calhoun
    Duxxy implicitly made this point, but Ruben, count your Charla posts relative to your posts about every other guest combined and you have the answer to your question. You are proof positive that people are much more intent on posting about people they don't like or distrust more than people they like.
    That's not true. According to your theory.. I also like Beau, Zack, Kisten, Matt, Desiree.. The truth is that I just don't give a damn about them.. that includes Keith.
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast