View Poll Results: Who was/is your favourite PH contestant?

Voters
108. You may not vote on this poll
  • Alex

0 0%
  • Amanda

0 0%
  • Amy

0 0%
  • Beau

4 3.70%
  • Charla

19 17.59%
  • Dave

11 10.19%
  • Desiree

0 0%
  • Holly

3 2.78%
  • Keith

51 47.22%
  • Kristin

2 1.85%
  • Scott

1 0.93%
  • Tara

6 5.56%
  • Tom

0 0%
  • Toni

3 2.78%
  • Zack

2 1.85%
  • Other (please specify)

6 5.56%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Who put the sizzle in your Paradizzle?

My vote goes to Keith - he ABSolutely turned the game around from ho-hum to woo-hoo with his strategies/choices, sanity, sensuality, personality, and yes, his look.
    Sing & dance the night away!

I voted for Keith. He came to the Paradise Hotel to play a game and he made the originals wake up and realize that it IS a game, not a holiday. He took full advantage of kicking off Zack. Not to mention, he's the best looking one there.

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    Who is/was your favourite Paradise Hotel contestant?
    What about Smokey? He was my favorite.
    *smooches*

I voted for Keith, but I have a soft spot in my heart for Kavita ("other", I guess), because possibly the wisest statement from PHo came from her. In response to all of the Originals' yelling and screaming and whining that the Barbie's backstabbed them, she said in an interview, more or less, "God help them if they ever have to go through any real struggles in life if they are reacting this badly to a game."

My favorite person at the hotel was Charla, I saw a lot of myself in her.

I would have wanted to hang out with Dave because he acts a lot like my best friend Mikey.

I actually though Alex was the hottest, Keith is the kind of cute that only comes mixed with personality (and a chiseled body) but Alex is hot to me while managing to have a horrible set of ethics and lack of dept. Of course, that's just one girl's opinion
    "Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes, Art is knowing which ones to keep"

Quote Originally Posted by calhoun
    I voted for Keith, but I have a soft spot in my heart for Kavita ("other", I guess), because possibly the wisest statement from PHo came from her. In response to all of the Originals' yelling and screaming and whining that the Barbie's backstabbed them, she said in an interview, more or less, "God help them if they ever have to go through any real struggles in life if they are reacting this badly to a game."

Not only the wisest thing on PH, but one of the wisest statement by a reality contestant ever. It ranks right up there with Susan from the first Survivor, when she said something to the effect of, " I have a life after this. People have to look at me and know my word is good." Someone around here has a sig line of it.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

I was tempted to go for Smokey since he's got that whole "jungle fever" thing going for him :monkeybut

Then Keith showed up half naked for harem night and it was all over for this girlfriend!!! YUMMMMMMMMMMM-MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    Did you really? Well...um...that's nice.
    I can't believe you did

(just teasing )

edit, oops, I quoted the wrong person, I was trying to quote the person before her
    "Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes, Art is knowing which ones to keep"

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Keith, definately. Most straightforward and honest player of the game. Plus, you have to love anyone who gets rid of the Zackass... twice.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

I have to say Keith. There was something about him from the moment he walked in ohyeah he's HOTT~!!! And the way he handle those idiots after giving Zack the boot. You know not stooping down to the level of a 3 year old. Also his calm and collective attitude dealing with the heat. He's all GOOD~!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast