+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Dave on TVGuide.com

Quote Originally Posted by HiMyNameIsSara
    Does anyone else wonder why there are interviews with Dave, Scott, Amy, Beau, etc. but NONE with Charla or Keith? Maybe they won and Fox doesn't want them to accidently spill the beans?
    IIRC, there has been no interview with my girl Tara, either. Things that you go Hmmmm.

So... does that mean that the Barbies actually do win, just like we thought/hoped/expected, but somehow excluded Dave? (This would support the infamous 'spoiler' brought to us by amandas, I believe.)

So... could that mean that KT and DC were really challenged to get married or lose?! Maybe Keith and Tara tied the knot, and Charla just said....NOT?!

Or... maybe that means Keith and Tara are network plants, or moles, or whatever.... and Charla wins it all?

Or... maybe FOX has double agents at the FORT, who are implanting subliminal messages and starting rumours to get our collective panties in a bunch.

So... does that mean that TPTB at FOX have realized we're not falling for the fake foreshadowing anymore, and they're gonna switch it up on us at the last second?!

Aw, whatever it means, I can't wait to find out. There has been so much disinformation around this show that I can't believe anything I see or hear.
    I'll do graffiti if you sing to me in French

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Beck
    mightyisis ~

Are you suggesting that Dave needs a little Amy in him? heh heh

No, I don't want him to be utterly dislikeable and obnoxious. I still want him to be kind and considerate, but I also want him to be more comfortable/confident in his own skin.

I just keep remembering the time he & Keith were in a room talking and Dave said something like, "They're (the OGs) making me question myself". I wanted to reach throught the tv screen and strangle him! You should never let people who don't have your best interests at heart influence how you feel about yourself. When a close friend or relative tells you you're out of line or being a jerk, you give it some consideration. When an aquaintance - especially one who has something to gain by making you feel like you've done something wrong - tells you you're out of line or being a jerk, you take it for what it is...an attempt to undermine your confidence.

Quote Originally Posted by mightyisis6175
    I just keep remembering the time he & Keith were in a room talking and Dave said something like, "They're (the OGs) making me question myself". I wanted to reach throught the tv screen and strangle him! You should never let people who don't have your best interests at heart influence how you feel about yourself. When a close friend or relative tells you you're out of line or being a jerk, you give it some consideration. When an aquaintance - especially one who has something to gain by making you feel like you've done something wrong - tells you you're out of line or being a jerk, you take it for what it is...an attempt to undermine your confidence.
    Awesome observation.`

FORT Newbie
    Dave was kicke dout of a bar? What happened and what did he say?

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    I say let him gloat. I quite imagine after being treated like crap being crowned king and making Amy stay at the hotel WAS a shining moment for him. Good for him.

Oh, someone said there was no interview with Charla. Go to the main PH page. There is. Just none with Tara and Keith thusfar. Hmmmmmm.
    ~*~ Maji *~

None with Holly either but that's probably just because there was no one there to pull her string.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Quote Originally Posted by MajiH
    I say let him gloat. I quite imagine after being treated like crap being crowned king and making Amy stay at the hotel WAS a shining moment for him. Good for him.

Oh, someone said there was no interview with Charla. Go to the main PH page. There is. Just none with Tara and Keith thusfar. Hmmmmmm.
    Interesting.
    I'm going to take this as being a good thing
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    None with Holly either but that's probably just because there was no one there to pull her string.

Either that or she's giving the exclusive to Playboy.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Holly was designed to be seen, not heard.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234