+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dave on TVGuide.com

Hug me!
    Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    Only one or two people 'personally' attacked you. The rest of us (including me, who you quoted) were just disagreeing and expressing our own opinions.
    to mightyisis6175. No matter how you read my comment.. it is no way can be interpreted as a personal attack to you.
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    Okay, Dave was not the "favorite". He was part of a winning team. He had some moments, but he wasn't the one everybody wants to win. I think like everything else that Dave has accomplished on this show he always finds a way to make it "icky". He's already gotten kicked out of a bar back home because of his mouth. I like that he is staying neutral about his friends on the show, but I think like many other things, this too will go to Dave's head and only end in his demise.
    You are entitled to your opinion. I think Dave is a pretty stand up guy, he didn't bad mouth the baddies in any of his interviews. The same can NOT be said about the interviews with Tony or Amy or Zack. He is above those turds and if his head is a bit big, what is the problem? We all know it's not going to last...but who cares if he is proud of all he has accomplished? This is his big moment. I doubt that he'll do anything that'll surpass his PH reality fame, so if he enjoys it, why should that bug you? Maybe you should ask yourself that question.

[QUOTE=mightyisis6175]Wow. Express an opinion and get personally attacked. Zack...Amy...Toni? Is that you?
    QUOTE]

I apologize, I didn't mean to personally attack you. I just find your comments interesting, and you definately have the right to express yourself. I guess I just disagreed.

I like Dave and imagine some of the joy he feels aobut being "loved" by the public stems from the fact he has never really been all that popular in real life.

Lets not forget, Amy made a comment about whether or not America would be proud of how Charla has behaved, so it is obviously something that does cross the minds of the contestants.

I'm happier with Dave's behaviour than that or Des, Toni, Beau, Andon, Amy or Zack, that;s for sure.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    I like Dave and imagine some of the joy he feels aobut being "loved" by the public stems from the fact he has never really been all that popular in real life.

Lets not forget, Amy made a comment about whether or not America would be proud of how Charla has behaved, so it is obviously something that does cross the minds of the contestants.

I'm happier with Dave's behaviour than that or Des, Toni, Beau, Andon, Amy or Zack, that;s for sure.

I completely agree! Very well said

Hug me!
    Can we have a poll here to list who is the MOST popular contestant on Paradise Hotel ? I am GLADLY to put my vote for Dave.
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

Rest in peace Johnny Cash sagemama's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HiMyNameIsSara
    Does anyone else wonder why there are interviews with Dave, Scott, Amy, Beau, etc. but NONE with Charla or Keith? Maybe they won and Fox doesn't want them to accidently spill the beans?
    i was just thinking the very same thing and was ready to post it!

Ack, sorry mine was personal, my apologies.
    Headlines Today

Charla Found To Be The New Anti-Christ

After not sharing her take of the prize of Fox's Paradise Hotel, Charla was found to be the new spawn of Satan, officially over throwing the past queen... erm king... erm... it... Toni.

Quote Originally Posted by mightyisis6175
    In my opinion, Dave would be extremely likeable if he wouldn't try so hard to be everything to everybody (ie: this is me, take it or leave it)

mightyisis ~

Are you suggesting that Dave needs a little Amy in him? heh heh

Quote Originally Posted by Beck
    mightyisis ~

Are you suggesting that Dave needs a little Amy in him? heh heh
    I think thats the last thing Dave needs!
    Headlines Today

Charla Found To Be The New Anti-Christ

After not sharing her take of the prize of Fox's Paradise Hotel, Charla was found to be the new spawn of Satan, officially over throwing the past queen... erm king... erm... it... Toni.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast