+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: canadian television possible spoiler

FORT Newbie

canadian television possible spoiler

tonight i was watching CH which is a station in victoria bc, They a had a
    commercial for the PH finale and they showed only 2 couples Dave and Charla and Keith and Tara. Standing were the eliminations are usually done.

i saw a commerical like thatonly it went " Who will win the ultimate prize?" and it only showed T&K and C&D

Hmmm, we have a station called CH in the East too (out of Hamilton, Ontario), I haven't seen a commercial like that, but I'll look out for it.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I missed it

Quote Originally Posted by mikecanada
    tonight i was watching CH which is a station in victoria bc, They a had a
    commercial for the PH finale and they showed only 2 couples Dave and Charla and Keith and Tara. Standing were the eliminations are usually done.
    Is anybody on this board actually surprised by this? Between the Us magazine feature and all of the interviews, it was blatantly obvious last Wednesday who the final four (Fab4) were going to be. Now, it's just a matter of spending the next 48+ hours trying to figure out what the "biggest twist of all that even surprised the producers" is. I'm sure we'll have that figured out before DVM can say "last week on Paradise Hotel..."

fluff you must have missed it, I've seen it on CH (global out of Steel Town)

Hug me!
    Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    Is anybody on this board actually surprised by this? Between the Us magazine feature and all of the interviews, it was blatantly obvious last Wednesday who the final four (Fab4) were going to be. Now, it's just a matter of spending the next 48+ hours trying to figure out what the "biggest twist of all that even surprised the producers" is. I'm sure we'll have that figured out before DVM can say "last week on Paradise Hotel..."
    You mean.. last Tuesday ?

"biggest twist of all that even surprised the producers" is that there will be a Paradise Hotel 2.
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

Quote Originally Posted by ruben_of_205
    "biggest twist of all that even surprised the producers" is that there will be a Paradise Hotel 2.
    Nah, we've known that for too long now...I hope it's not something that is going to make me disappointed in one of the Fab4 again. I don't think I can handle it.

same here FG.. Dont make me hate Dave! lol

FORT Newbie
    I saw that commercial on the Victoria CH as well, but wasn't surprised.
    I think the TWIST will be that the jury comes back and votes for the winning couple, which would explain Amanda's "This is the only way you can win Paradise Hotel".

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast