+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: canadian television possible spoiler

FORT Newbie
    also there was that famous magazine pic with everyone but DCTK

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    fluff you must have missed it, I've seen it on CH (global out of Steel Town)
    I guess I must have as I still haven't seen it.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by Crisyn
    I saw that commercial on the Victoria CH as well, but wasn't surprised.
    I think the TWIST will be that the jury comes back and votes for the winning couple, which would explain Amanda's "This is the only way you can win Paradise Hotel".
    I'm hoping that's all it is.
    We already know about that so there is no reason for me to get palpitations about the twist
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by Crisyn
    I saw that commercial on the Victoria CH as well, but wasn't surprised.
    I think the TWIST will be that the jury comes back and votes for the winning couple, which would explain Amanda's "This is the only way you can win Paradise Hotel".
    Hmm and I thought it would involve somehow killing Toni with their bare hands. I guess all is not to be believed.

Quote Originally Posted by 646guy
    Hmm and I thought it would involve somehow killing Toni with their bare hands. I guess all is not to be believed.
    I doubt that all of the guest, working together, could kill toni with their bare hands. They would need a tranquilizer gun at the very least!
    Reality TV

1. America's Top Model: Eva
    2. The Apprentice: Andy
    3. Survivor: Julie

FORT Newbie

vancouver province tv preview for PH finale (spoiler)

Today in the vancouver province thier tv guide section said that tonights episode has former guests checking back in to help decide who wins.

I hope this spoiler is wrong.

If it isn't, this finale may turn out to be as flat an ending as Big Brother. I think this is probably accurate information, unfortunately. I guess we will be treated to more "high school" behavior, I just don't know that I want to spend my time watching this juvenile behavior again.

Thanks for the information.

Quote Originally Posted by Eddiesleg
    I hope this spoiler is wrong.

If it isn't, this finale may turn out to be as flat an ending as Big Brother. I think this is probably accurate information, unfortunately. I guess we will be treated to more "high school" behavior, I just don't know that I want to spend my time watching this juvenile behavior again.

Thanks for the information.
    Eddiesleg... 1st of all, your nick CRACKS ME UP. I am assuming you are referring to the darling Eddie of BB1. I miss him... and I always wondered where his other leg was. Nice to know.

2nd. It has been confirmed in several interviews that the originals are indeed coming back to be the jury. As a matter of fact, the FOX site has pics up already for this week that show all of them back in Paradise. Hopefully it doesn't fall as flat as BB4, or get vicious like the last time they all came back.
    I'll do graffiti if you sing to me in French

Totoro, I guess your signature says it all. I am so out of the loop on Paradise Hotel speculation. I even set my VCR already and had not noticed the blurb which stated that the former hotel guests would return to vote for the winner. The leg needs glasses.

You are also correct in your assumption that I am the missing leg of Eddie McGee, BB1 Winner. I now reside in various websites devoted to all things television and music. It is quite difficult to post accurate messages when you only have five toes to work with and frankly, I now envision myself as looking more like the solitary limb used in the Tori Amos video for the song "A Sorta Fairytale." That leg ends up with Adrian Brody!

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    I think we can rest assured the twist will not just be the guests coming back. I think in an interview Dave alluded to it being "quite shocking" so it should be something to look forward to. Hell, they haven't let me down yet at PH, I don't see it happening tonight!

I got my PH groove on!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12