+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 117

Thread: The (Maxim) Girls of Parridizzle

  1. #81
    Premium Member croftchrism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    34
    Posts
    552
    Quote Originally Posted by oneTVslave
    (Did I really watch this show? And spend countless hours thinking about it, reading about it, and writing about it? )
    It is really sad how addicting this piece of trash televison was... and now it is over
    Reality TV

    1. America's Top Model: Eva
    2. The Apprentice: Andy
    3. Survivor: Julie

  2. #82
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    1,116
    Quote Originally Posted by croftchrism
    I am not saying that hooking up with Alex was the smartest idea ever (good only knows what he picked up from Kristen)
    OK, just out of curiousity, what did the footage of Kristin in her various hook-ups do to lead you to believe that she did more than just kiss the guys if the same type of footage where Tara was concerned seemed innocent? I dont recall that Kristins footage showed anything much more explicit than Taras.

    And I am not defending Kristin here - just trying to understand the difference.

    An no fair using her statement of sleeping with over 50 men. That evidence in not germain to this case counselor.

  3. #83
    Hug me!
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    1,761
    Quote Originally Posted by croftchrism
    I am not saying that hooking up with Alex was the smartest idea ever (good only knows what he picked up from Kristen) but once that was done, she really had no choice. Either she could try to win the game and kick off Alex (keeping Keith, her to the end partner) or she could break up the Barbie alliance by keeping Alex. If she kept Alex, then she would be the odd man out, and voted off the next week, especially since Dave and Charla would be upset with her! Instead she looked at it logically and did what was the best for her game. How can you not like that??
    No.. by all mean.. Voting off Alex is the right decision to do.. Just the decision to get in bed with Alex before vote off is a horrible horrible decisioin. It is like Tara saying.. Man.. Alex is hot.. I better get him in sack the before he leaves tomorrow. But what bother me the most .. is the comments that she made after she voted Alex off.. She said that Alex.. lied and cheated. .that's why he is gone. .and she can't torture cheater..

    So.. you can't torture cheater but you have no problem sleeping with them.. huh ? good to know.
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

  4. #84
    RESIDENT JEDI MASTER Stargazer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    On a Rocky Mountain High
    Age
    39
    Posts
    11,928
    Quote Originally Posted by ruben_of_205
    No.. by all mean.. Voting off Alex is the right decision to do.. Just the decision to get in bed with Alex before vote off is a horrible horrible decisioin. It is like Tara saying.. Man.. Alex is hot.. I better get him in sack the before he leaves tomorrow. But what bother me the most .. is the comments that she made after she voted Alex off.. She said that Alex.. lied and cheated. .that's why he is gone. .and she can't torture cheater..

    So.. you can't torture cheater but you have no problem sleeping with them.. huh ? good to know.
    Hey, he got a consolation prize didn't he? I didn't hear Alex complaining.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

    "I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

  5. #85
    Premium Member croftchrism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    34
    Posts
    552
    Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    Hey, he got a consolation prize didn't he? I didn't hear Alex complaining.
    Reality TV

    1. America's Top Model: Eva
    2. The Apprentice: Andy
    3. Survivor: Julie

  6. #86
    daydream believer oneTVslave's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    in the hizzy
    Age
    42
    Posts
    3,785
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddio
    OK, just out of curiousity, what did the footage of Kristin in her various hook-ups do to lead you to believe that she did more than just kiss the guys if the same type of footage where Tara was concerned seemed innocent? I dont recall that Kristins footage showed anything much more explicit than Taras.

    And I am not defending Kristin here - just trying to understand the difference.

    An no fair using her statement of sleeping with over 50 men. That evidence in not germain to this case counselor.

    Good point, Daddio. I can't really remember too much footage of Kristin hooking up with anyone but Alex. Oh yeah, she did make-out with Keith on their boat ride, even though she and Alex seemed to be a couple at the time. I think we just can't forget about those 50 guys she slept with. Even though she can't remember all of them...

    Wait a second...50 guys? Are those Zack's 50 guys?
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

  7. #87
    Premium Member croftchrism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    34
    Posts
    552
    Quote Originally Posted by ruben_of_205
    No.. by all mean.. Voting off Alex is the right decision to do.. Just the decision to get in bed with Alex before vote off is a horrible horrible decisioin. It is like Tara saying.. Man.. Alex is hot.. I better get him in sack the before he leaves tomorrow. But what bother me the most .. is the comments that she made after she voted Alex off.. She said that Alex.. lied and cheated. .that's why he is gone. .and she can't torture cheater..

    So.. you can't torture cheater but you have no problem sleeping with them.. huh ? good to know.
    I thought that when she hooked up with him, it was still up in the air if Alex or Scott were the one going home. I may be wrong about that, but who knows. Either way, I think both Alex and Tara took it as good fun between constenting adults. They were drunk, young, and having a good time. If you want to take that to mean that she is slut, or what not, fine. I just don't judge people like that.
    Reality TV

    1. America's Top Model: Eva
    2. The Apprentice: Andy
    3. Survivor: Julie

  8. #88
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    1,116
    Quote Originally Posted by oneTVslave
    Good point, Daddio. I can't really remember too much footage of Kristin hooking up with anyone but Alex. Oh yeah, she did make-out with Keith on their boat ride, even though she and Alex seemed to be a couple at the time. I think we just can't forget about those 50 guys she slept with. Even though she can't remember all of them...

    Wait a second...50 guys? Are those Zack's 50 guys?
    Lets not forget the guy in the shower that she cant even recall a face or name...jeepers.

    Well this was good honest fun debate but I have to head out for the evening. Until we all toss the friendly gaunlets of battle again...I bid you all adeau.

    Cheers

  9. #89
    Hug me!
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    1,761
    Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    Hey, he got a consolation prize didn't he? I didn't hear Alex complaining.
    Well.. If I am Alex.. I would feel cheap and used.
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

  10. #90
    FORT Newbie Fable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    49
    Personally, I dont really care who slept with who and with how many ... it was great tv! And it was sooooo funny to see Tara give Alex the boot after their night together Tara may not be perfect, but Alex wasnt any better.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.