+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: The (Maxim) Girls of Parridizzle

Well then I'm a great big ho because I've posted a bunch of times about celebrities I'd like to hook up with.

Come ON!! You bring up Tara listing Jim Carrey as her favourite celebrity as if that's some sort of crime. Are you telling me you don't have a crush on any celeb, and wouldn't hook up with them given the chance? Please.

Tara wasn't half the ho that Kristin was at the hotel, or that Alex was, or that even Beau was. And at least Tara is a decent human being on top of it all.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by duckgirl
    Well then I'm a great big ho because I've posted a bunch of times about celebrities I'd like to hook up with.

Come ON!! You bring up Tara listing Jim Carrey as her favourite celebrity as if that's some sort of crime. Are you telling me you don't have a crush on any celeb, and wouldn't hook up with them given the chance? Please.

Tara wasn't half the ho that Kristin was at the hotel, or that Alex was, or that even Beau was. And at least Tara is a decent human being on top of it all.
    Yah your right, she would make a pretty good friend. I think anyone that tried to have a trusting, commited relationship is probably making a big mistake. Unless they are very open to that kind of stuff.

Give me Jude Law for a night. I'll redefine the word ho for all of eternity.

Seriously, this double standard is pretty hilarious. I just checked my calender, and surprisingly it *is* still 2003. For a minute I thought I got caught up in some wacky time vortex, bringing me square back to the 1950's. Imagine my surprise.

Keep it coming, though, people. This has been major comic relief for me in an otherwise busy and hellish day.

And one more thing...

Wasn't the premise of this show "Hook up or leave Paradise FOREVER"? So why is anyone shocked about the hooking up?
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by oneTVslave
    And one more thing...

Wasn't the premise of this show "Hook up or leave Paradise FOREVER"? So why is anyone shocked about the hooking up?

It blows my mind too.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

I am still confused on why, by kissing three boys, she is a ho... Although her and Keith might have ran passed the kissing line, I am pretty sure that her and Alex, and Beau didn't. Otherwise FOX would have hinted at it (ie. Scott and Holly) or stated it (Amy and Zach). Oh no! Tara kissed three boys in two months!!! May she be dragged into Hell for her wanton behavior!
    Reality TV

1. America's Top Model: Eva
    2. The Apprentice: Andy
    3. Survivor: Julie

Quote Originally Posted by croftchrism
    I am still confused on why, by kissing three boys, she is a ho... Although her and Keith might have ran passed the kissing line, I am pretty sure that her and Alex, and Beau didn't. Otherwise FOX would have hinted at it (ie. Scott and Holly) or stated it (Amy and Zach). Oh no! Tara kissed three boys in two months!!! May she be dragged into Hell for her wanton behavior!
    I guess I would have been one too because if you would have given me a can of whip cream and thrown me in with Keith (and Alex, Beau, and Andon if they had ducktape over their mouths) at Tara's age, it would have been
    lick-o-rama, baby!

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

FORT Fogey

Come ON!! You bring up Tara listing Jim Carrey as her favourite celebrity as if that's some sort of crime.
    How did you interperate that??? I was just saying some of the things that I recall her mentioning on her website, mainly to list specifics in case anyone else had seen it and perhaps they would recall the address. Sorry for not being more specific about that.

What I did say is that her actions on Paradise Hotel were somewhat promiscuous.

And yes the goal of Paradise Hotel was to "hook up". And yes she did that to play the game. And in that regard she gave the producers exactly what they wanted.

But - and I know that this is a very bad anology but I cant think of another at the moment - if the goal of Paradise Hotel was to say steal from the other guests, would that make anyone who did so any less of a thief because they were "playing the game?"

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    I guess I would have been one too because if you would have given me a can of whip cream and thrown me in with Keith (and Alex, Beau, and Andon if they had ducktape over their mouths) at Tara's age, it would have been
    lick-o-rama, baby!
    I am Tara's age, and put me in that situation (minus Andon, so not my type!) I don't think that they could show what I would do on network television! (And if my boyfriend is reading this, just kidding honey!!!)
    Reality TV

1. America's Top Model: Eva
    2. The Apprentice: Andy
    3. Survivor: Julie

[QUOTE=Daddio]How did you interperate that??? I was just saying some of the things that I recall her mentioning on her website, mainly to list specifics in case anyone else had seen it and perhaps they would recall the address. Sorry for not being more specific about that.

QUOTE]

I'm sure you will be quite pleased about this but the address is
    www.pimpit.com

BTW, she says that her 'sexual fantasy' would be to 'make out' with Jim Carrey. Not exactly racy stuff.

+ Reply to Thread