+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: The (Maxim) Girls of Parridizzle

Quote Originally Posted by Daddio

I wouldnt want a girlfriend that "fooled around" indiscriminently with several men and women (well actually the women part would fine and dandy) in the period of several weeks - all the while supposedly being with Keith. I prefer my girlfriends lips to be only on mine and I dont particularly care for other hands on her ass. And she did more or less commit to Keith prior to her fooling around with Beau and Alex.

Whoa, whoa, whoa. She was not with Keith at the time and made no commitment other than being his roommate. Their relationship seems to have been a post-alex developement.

I'm sure there is a long line of virgins out there for you, but some of us managed to have fun without being a, 'ho'.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    I'm sure there is a long line of virgins out there for you, but some of us managed to have fun without being a, 'ho'.
    Ouch, that personal attack really stung Stargazer.

Just kidding. I know that was not personal or an attack at all.

I am glad that we can agree to disagree, just as I am sure that there are many other topics that we would be in total agreement on.

I love the lively art of discussion and sharing opinions - and love to debate when opposing opinions are involved.

Thanks to you and Fluff for sharing your side of things with me this afternoon.

Hug me!
    Whoa, whoa, whoa. She was not with Keith at the time and made no commitment other than being his roommate. Their relationship seems to have been a post-alex developement.

sure.. I don't mind 'having fun' with girls like Tara.. but to bring her home to mama.. that's a no no.
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

FORT Regular

I would like to hear your definition of a 'ho'. I think it's pretty easy to have fun without 'hookin up' with every guy you find attractive. In my oppinion I consider Tara to be a little bit on the ho'ish side. I guess there is nothing wrong with that, but I would definitely not consider her girlfriend material myself. Now if she would have dated these guys and then messed around with them, now thats a differant story.

FORT Fogey
    Reuben, Chatking: Thank you gentlemen. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by chatking1983
    I would like to hear your definition of a 'ho'. I think it's pretty easy to have fun without 'hookin up' with every guy you find attractive. In my oppinion I consider Tara to be a little bit on the ho'ish side. I guess there is nothing wrong with that, but I would definitely not consider her girlfriend material myself. Now if she would have dated these guys and then messed around with them, now thats a differant story.
    I'll agree with you and Daddio that she went a little over the top. I don't believe this was typical behavior for her though. You see it all the time on Spring Break and in fraternity houses across the nation. When young women are in a placed in sexy situations with lots of alcohol, a lot of them go totally wild (hell, there's a whole video series dedicated to the premise). I don't think that Tara acts that way on a normal, day-to-day basis. If she does, then I agree she's promiscuous. I think she was on a vacation with lots of cute guys and alcohol and reacted accordingly.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

I simply cannot understand why Alex's part in the ice cube game does not draw the same criticism as Tara's.
    He was snogging Tara, Holly and Des in the pool, then went off to his room to play pass the ice cube with Tara and Holly and no one seems to even mention that, yet Tara is getting called all kinds of names.

It would be nice if people were a little more even handed in their criticisms.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    I simply cannot understand why Alex's part in the ice cube game does not draw the same criticism as Tara's.
    He was snogging Tara, Holly and Des in the pool, then went off to his room to play pass the ice cube with Tara and Holly and no one seems to even mention that, yet Tara is getting called all kinds of names.

I think more highly of Tara by far than what I do of Alex. When I jumped in the conversation we were talking about Tara though. And yes I do think the way she acted made her look like a 'ho'. Not that there is nessacarily anything wrong with that. I know I wouldnt want my daughter acting like that though.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by fluff

I didnt take the conversation as a Alex vs. Tera subject. I took it just as a Tera subject. Thats like starting a thread about how a football team sucks. And someone else gets on here and says, "you shouldnt say that because another football team sucks too". Well, it dont matter, we weren't talking about another football team.

Sorry if I'm confusing, I always have a hard time explaining things on a computer.

FORT Fogey
    You see it all the time on Spring Break and in fraternity houses across the nation. When young women are in a placed in sexy situations with lots of alcohol, a lot of them go totally wild (hell, there's a whole video series dedicated to the premise). I don't think that Tara acts that way on a normal, day-to-day basis. If she does, then I agree she's promiscuous. I think she was on a vacation with lots of cute guys and alcohol and reacted accordingly.
    I would agree 100% that she is an angel compared to some of the girls you see on 'MTV Spring Break' or in the 'Girls Gone Wild' videos. And I supposed the "I was drunk" excuse has been used by young women since fruit was first fermented into alcohol in pre-biblical times. So fair enough there.

I'd be curious to hear what some of her friends from "back in the world" as Andon calls it, would have to say about her day to day charector.

She did, however, have a personal page on some sort of website called 'Cupids Girls' or something in her pre-Paridise Hotel days - complete with an alluring photo-graph. Someone posted a link before. She talked about getting around a bit on that website as well - that and her desire to hook-up with Jim Carrey. So she is not new to the boy-toy image.

+ Reply to Thread