+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: The (Maxim) Girls of Parridizzle

Quote Originally Posted by Daddio
    Was is just me or did she appear to be gaining weight by the minute on last night's show? They cleverly did not show her a lot and when they did, it was mainly just her face - her round, puffy, cherbic face.

Perhaps she is with child. Hmmm. Alex's?, Beau's? Zack's? Keith's? Andon's? Tom's? Matt's? Smokey's? Jorge's?
    No, I picked up on this immediately. I think it is Jorge's!

It's funny that somebody claimed that Tara "slept her way to the top" but nobody picked up on Kristin's "sexcapades"!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    No, I picked up on this immediately. I think it is Jorge's!

It's funny that somebody claimed that Tara "slept her way to the top" but nobody picked up on Kristin's "sexcapades"!
    Kristin was part of the "In Crowd" Funnygirl. Rules dont apply to them nor do they have to be accountable for their actions. Rules and accountability only apply to "others".

Kristin was part of the "In Crowd" Funnygirl. Rules dont apply to them nor do they have to be accountable for their actions. Rules and accountability only apply to "others".
    I forgot about that Daddio, my bad!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    It's funny that somebody claimed that Tara "slept her way to the top"
    I did have to laugh at Tara's reaction to this revelation though and the way the FOX showed clips of her frolicking with half the men of Paradise while she voiced her "I'm not like that at all" retraction. She didnt even seem to be convicing herself when she was saying it.

I did have to laugh at Tara's reaction to this revelation though and the way the FOX showed clips of her frolicking with half the men of Paradise while she voiced her "I'm not like that at all" retraction. She didnt even seem to be convicing herself when she was saying it.
    Tara had every right to have that reaction because she did not sleep her way to the top. The ONLY person she APPEARED to have slept with was Keith. She played around with a few guys for fun. It had nothing to do with game play, imo.

It makes no sense to say she slept her way to the top for one thing. If anything, it got in the way of her game play by making her feel guilty when she had to vote off Alex. Besides, if this was indeed a strategy that worked then why wasn't Kristin or Alex in the final four? Both of them made out with just as many people as Tara.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    Tara had every right to have that reaction because she did not sleep her way to the top. The ONLY person she APPEARED to have slept with was Keith. She played around with a few guys for fun. It had nothing to do with game play, imo.
    Ah, so I see that you subscribe to the Bill Clinton school of what constitutes "sleeping together" Stargazer. LOL

FOX showed us what they legally could on non-cable Network TV. Tara mounting, liking, groping, topless, whip-creaming, stripping, shaking it, playing "pass the ice-cube" with any number of various men...ah the list goes on...

I think we can connect the dots on what sort of footage found the sensors axe. Even if it was not unlawful fornication in the strictest of terms.

I do agree with you however that she didnt do it to forward her progress in the game. I think she did it because she wanted to and because she liked it and did so to have a little extra fun during her time in Paradise.

But I dont think she could honestly claim that she's "not like that". I think its clear from the little bits and pieces that we did see that she is. Unless of course that she meant that she didnt ho-around with an alterior motive and that she did so just to be a ho. Then I would have to say that she was being honest.

Ah, so I see that you subscribe to the Bill Clinton school of what constitutes "sleeping together" Stargazer. LOL

I do agree with you however that she didnt do it to forward her progress in the game. I think she did it because she wanted to and because she liked it and did so to have a little extra fun during her time in Paradise.

But I dont think she could honestly claim that she's "not like that". I think its clear from the little bits and pieces that we did see that she is. Unless of course that she meant that she didnt ho-around with an alterior motive and that she did so just to be a ho. Then I would have to say that she was being honest.
    Well, we agree on a few points. I think that she meant that she didn't mess around with an ulterior motive. However, I don't think that fooling around when you're young and single makes you a 'ho'.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    I don't think that fooling around when you're young and single makes you a 'ho'.
    I guess you need to be "old" and/or "married" to be considered promiscous then?

The only people we saw Tara with was Keith, Beau and Alex.

There is no indication that she had sex with any one other than Keith and we can't even be certain of that.

Alex got his share of action at the hotel, but no one appears to be calling him names.
    Zack too, slept with Amy the first night but also kissed Amanda, Kavita and Charla in his room.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    The only people we saw Tara with was Keith, Beau and Alex.

There is no indication that she had sex with any one other than Keith and we can't even be certain of that..
    Again, I am not saying that you need to have full penetration sex with someone to be considered promiscous (and I still believe the footage that they DID show us is an indication of what was included in the footage the sensor laws prohibit them from showing us).

Still, Its funny how you mention three men that she "fooled around" with in a very short period of time (not to mention the above-mentioned "pass the ice-cube" kissing game that she played with various other people - men and women included - the various whip cream licking, panty displaying and other such actions. And that this is all OK.

I wouldnt want a girlfriend that "fooled around" indiscriminently with several men and women (well actually the women part would fine and dandy) in the period of several weeks - all the while supposedly being with Keith. I prefer my girlfriends lips to be only on mine and I dont particularly care for other hands on her ass. And she did more or less commit to Keith prior to her fooling around with Beau and Alex.
    Last edited by Daddio; 10-02-2003 at 03:08 PM.

+ Reply to Thread