+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: The (Maxim) Girls of Parridizzle

Hug me!
    Quote Originally Posted by Siso
    I wonder if there going to be on the cover, i doubt it thought, Maxim usually get's really big celebs to be on the cover.
    Probably not.. Kimberley Caldwell from AI2 didn't make it to the cover either last time.
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

Hug me!
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlaFan
    holly is good looking but she isn't great looking. The only way she gets a pic is if they have a women of reality theme.
    I disagreed.. to me.. I think Holly is the only woman in Paradise Hotel have the WHOLE PACKAGE (big breasts and all) with a pretty decent face too. Actually, there is another girl that I want to be on PH but she never made it TWICE.. It is the girl that went against Desiree the second time.. SHE IS FREAKING HOT!
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

I think her name was Lauren, she was really attractive, I thought,

I think Holly is pretty good looking.
    She doesn't seem to go as heavy on the make up as Tara and sometimes Charla.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Hug me!
    Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    I think her name was Lauren, she was really attractive, I thought,

I think Holly is pretty good looking.
    She doesn't seem to go as heavy on the make up as Tara and sometimes Charla.

Yeah.. I think she is Lauren.. Who did she went against the first time around ? was it Kavita ?
    Anyhow... I think the girls of Paradise Hotel was intimidated by her so they voted Desiree on instead.

I think she was up against Tara first time out.
    The guys voted in Tara on the promise of mud-wrestling matches.
    I agree about the females being intimidated by her second time around.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by totoro
    Watch Wednesday's ET to get a look inside Tara and Charla's steamy Maxim photo shoot!
    So I watched ET and all they showed was a quick flash of Tara and Charla posing on a bed wearing red bra/panties. Yeah, I'm a chick, but they looked hot. Charla looks tickled pink that they are doing the shoot!! I'll be looking for that issue when it hits the newstands!
    I'll do graffiti if you sing to me in French

Ok now that 250,000 is gonna be a lot more for Charla :/
    Headlines Today

Charla Found To Be The New Anti-Christ

After not sharing her take of the prize of Fox's Paradise Hotel, Charla was found to be the new spawn of Satan, officially over throwing the past queen... erm king... erm... it... Toni.

I saw the bit on ET... I tried to vidcap it, but it went by in like 2 seconds. I wonder when the issue comes out? I'm surprised Holly isn't in it, I thought she was the prettiest girl in the hotel. I didn't think Kristin was all that pretty, but I know a lot of people did, I'm surprised she didn't do it too.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by 13 times
    I saw the bit on ET... I tried to vidcap it, but it went by in like 2 seconds. I wonder when the issue comes out? I'm surprised Holly isn't in it, I thought she was the prettiest girl in the hotel. I didn't think Kristin was all that pretty, but I know a lot of people did, I'm surprised she didn't do it too.
    my guess is that they only wanted tara and charlie, since the editing made them the likable ones. As for holly she is good looking, but didn't come accross as good at anypoint during editing, which inturn doesn't make her as attractive.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by ruben_of_205
    However. I don't really see the point though.. I mean.. whatever they can reveal on Maxim, we already saw all of it on NATIONAL TV.
    I am sure they were likely approached by Playboy as well to do a shoot ala Jenna & Heidi from Survivor.

I can see Tara jumping at the opportunity but I see Charla saying no to full frontal nudity.

Maxim and Stuff tend to get the celebs that wont do the full montly for Playboy.

Further to this, I could seee Plaboy also approaching Holly, Mellon-y, Toni and Desiree to pose for a shoot. Playboy tends to like the more buxom ladies whenever possible.

You'll notice I didnt mention Kristin, even though she has some ample, surgicially enhanced assests. She is just too plain chunky at the moment.

Was is just me or did she appear to be gaining weight by the minute on last night's show? They cleverly did not show her a lot and when they did, it was mainly just her face - her round, puffy, cherbic face.

Perhaps she is with child. Hmmm. Alex's?, Beau's? Zack's? Keith's? Andon's? Tom's? Matt's? Smokey's? Jorge's?
    Last edited by Daddio; 10-02-2003 at 10:16 AM.

+ Reply to Thread