+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: The (Maxim) Girls of Parridizzle

Quote Originally Posted by ruben_of_205
    I am waiting for Holly to post for playboy.
    post?? I'm sure she will jump at the oportunity if it arises.. But she is of average looks.. I'm not sure Playboy would be interested in her.. or just her alone. Maybe if one of the other girls wanted to pose PB would go for it. But really who would buy Playboy for Kristen?? most men have already seen her naked
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    But really who would buy Playboy for Kristen?? most men have already seen her naked

OUCH!
    I'll do graffiti if you sing to me in French

FORT Fogey

Charla and Tara to pose in Maxim

I was just strolling through the ET articles and i stumbled on this interesting bit,

The Girls of 'Paradise' Pose for 'Maxim'!

October 1, 2003
    The hot ladies of FOX's addicting and sexy show "Paradise Hotel" are strutting their stuff in an upcoming issue of Maxim magazine and they've invited ET to their sizzling photo shoot.

Stunning blonde CHARLA and raven-haired beauty TARA, friends and guests at Paradise Hotel, got dolled up in black lace and red satin for the glamorous photo shoot.

Tara raves, "The shoot is going wonderful! We're having so much fun. But we're best friends, so anything we do together is fun."

"Tara and I have always wanted to be in Maxim," chimes Charla. "I almost sent in a picture begging them 'Please, just put me in!'"

The two-hour season finale of "Paradise Hotel" airs tonight at 9 p.m. EDT/PDT and the tropical bliss gets stirred up when the past comes back to disturb the peace for the four remaining islanders.

The luxurious Acapulco Bay resort invited 11 singles to stay for an entire summer, but the guests weren't allowed to get too comfortable. Each week, one member was voted off, giving a lucky viewer at home a chance to participate. But in the season finale the former guests check back in to determine which two will win the mystery grand prize.

Watch Wednesday's ET to get a look inside Tara and Charla's steamy Maxim photo shoot!

Should be an interesting photoshoot, i wonder if the pics are classy or trashy?

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    And men around the world heave a breathy sigh of happiness.
    ~*~ Maji *~

Hug me!
    Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    post?? I'm sure she will jump at the oportunity if it arises.. But she is of average looks.. I'm not sure Playboy would be interested in her.. or just her alone. Maybe if one of the other girls wanted to pose PB would go for it. But really who would buy Playboy for Kristen?? most men have already seen her naked
    I think Playgirl might be interested in for Toni to pose for them.
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

Glad to see they are still on friendly terms.

Quote Originally Posted by MajiH
    And men around the world heave a breathy sigh of happiness.
    The female fans will have their chance when Dave and Toni do GQ.

Hug me!
    However. I don't really see the point though.. I mean.. whatever they can reveal on Maxim, we already saw all of it on NATIONAL TV.
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

FORT Fogey
    I wonder if there going to be on the cover, i doubt it thought, Maxim usually get's really big celebs to be on the cover.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by ruben_of_205
    I am waiting for Holly to post for playboy.
    holly is good looking but she isn't great looking. The only way she gets a pic is if they have a women of reality theme.

+ Reply to Thread