+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: The (Maxim) Girls of Parridizzle

I heard about this too, seems likely
    Headlines Today

Charla Found To Be The New Anti-Christ

After not sharing her take of the prize of Fox's Paradise Hotel, Charla was found to be the new spawn of Satan, officially over throwing the past queen... erm king... erm... it... Toni.

I'm not sure about Charla, but I get the feeling Tara would be interested in some klind of showbiz career.
    Maxim skin shots are about all you're guaranteed if you're a good looking fremale reality tv contestant nowadays.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Personally, I would go for it if I were them. The girls in Maxim typically have SOME clothing on (albeit strategically placed) and their photographers make the women look beautiful. They can get great exposure and still look their parents in the eye. Go for it ladies!
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

FORT Regular

Good for them!
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

It's TRUE!!

from http://et.tv.yahoo.com/celebrities/2...paradisemaxim/

The Girls of 'Paradise' Pose for 'Maxim'!

October 1, 2003
    The hot ladies of FOX's addicting and sexy show "Paradise Hotel" are strutting their stuff in an upcoming issue of Maxim magazine and they've invited ET to their sizzling photo shoot.

Stunning blonde CHARLA and raven-haired beauty TARA, friends and guests at Paradise Hotel, got dolled up in black lace and red satin for the glamorous photo shoot.

Tara raves, "The shoot is going wonderful! We're having so much fun. But we're best friends, so anything we do together is fun."

"Tara and I have always wanted to be in Maxim," chimes Charla. "I almost sent in a picture begging them 'Please, just put me in!'"

The two-hour season finale of "Paradise Hotel" airs tonight at 9 p.m. EDT/PDT and the tropical bliss gets stirred up when the past comes back to disturb the peace for the four remaining islanders.

The luxurious Acapulco Bay resort invited 11 singles to stay for an entire summer, but the guests weren't allowed to get too comfortable. Each week, one member was voted off, giving a lucky viewer at home a chance to participate. But in the season finale the former guests check back in to determine which two will win the mystery grand prize.

Watch Wednesday's ET to get a look inside Tara and Charla's steamy Maxim photo shoot!
    I'll do graffiti if you sing to me in French

FORT Newbie
    Damn I'm good. I so called this more than a few weeks ago. Someone owes me $10.

FORT Newbie
    I think that is GREAT!!! Just goes to show that beauty and goodness will prevail. Notice that Maxim is not doing a spread on any of the other Paradise Hotel ladies!!! Ugh.....by they way,anyone who has view that US magazine picture of the Originals/JUry. Has anyone noticed Amy's body language. She has her arm in Zacks lap, pretty much forcing the handhold. Kinda like "Look at me, this is my MAN,I have him and you thought he would not want me! wawawawa"It is really funny! Tells a lot about the dynamics of that relationship!

Hug me!
    I am waiting for Holly to post for playboy.
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

Quote Originally Posted by THINBOUND
    I think that is GREAT!!! Just goes to show that beauty and goodness will prevail. Notice that Maxim is not doing a spread on any of the other Paradise Hotel ladies!!! Ugh.....by they way,anyone who has view that US magazine picture of the Originals/JUry. Has anyone noticed Amy's body language. She has her arm in Zacks lap, pretty much forcing the handhold. Kinda like "Look at me, this is my MAN,I have him and you thought he would not want me! wawawawa"It is really funny! Tells a lot about the dynamics of that relationship!
    yep he is leaning toward her but his body is turned away from her's .. and his legs are splayed in a very relaxed (un-defensive) pose.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast