+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: If you could be any of the guests - Who would you be and why?

Quote Originally Posted by princess16
    i think keith is ugly. remember when zack told that keith looks like a rancoon well i think is true he does look like a rancoon.
    i agree, i think keith is ugly too!
    [An American Idol is] Someone who sets a good example for the country by setting standards and goals and achieving them.- Carmen Rasmusen

Quote Originally Posted by CarmenRox
    i agree, i think keith is ugly too!

Reall? I think Keith is adorable! I am attracted to personality, and his personity is amazing which enhances his looks and makes him a damn sexy guy. Zack on the other hand is repulsive. He is a short, short gremlin with the personality of an alge eating fish who hasn't taken a good dump in days.

Hug me!
    I want to be Alex.. because he got the most "actions" while he was on Paradise Hotel.
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

Quote Originally Posted by ruben_of_205
    I want to be Alex.. because he got the most "actions" while he was on Paradise Hotel.
    I find it interesting that on other threads you have called Tara 'easy' but on here, you admire Alex for the same behavior. Ah, the double standard that is man.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    I had a dream that Laura from Cupid had appeared at Paradise Hotel and started asking some real good questions. It ended with her pairing up the couples and the twist of the evening was Toni paired up with Scott because Toni's really a man and Scott is gay...
    Any shrinks or dream interpretors out there that could help figure this one out?
    methinks you simply watch too much reality tv! welcome to the club!
    I'll do graffiti if you sing to me in French

Hug me!
    Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    I find it interesting that on other threads you have called Tara 'easy' but on here, you admire Alex for the same behavior. Ah, the double standard that is man.
    Hey.. don't blame me.. blame the society. Alex might be a slut.. but at least he didn't flirt with someone and then proceed to vote her off the very next day. besides..Tara "jumped" into Alex's bed not the other way around. Alex had an excuse.. he is sleeping with his enemy to save himself.. but Tara.. just wanted to used him before voting him off.
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

I would be Keith and go kick some azz, Zack would be first, Toni, then Amy. Then I would spend some major one on one time with myself in the shower!

I think this show is making me a sicko.....

What exactly was it Amy told Keith? Something about her being there to see him RUNNING up the Walk of Shame? Whatever it was, he should've stood up and quoted her as she took HER WALK OF SHAME!

She's an idiot!

Quote Originally Posted by mom2
    She sure did as she took her Walk Of Shame ... oops, "walk of freedom" ... she kicked a lot of Barbie booty then .. NOT.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by fafahwee
    What exactly was it Amy told Keith? Something about her being there to see him RUNNING up the Walk of Shame? Whatever it was, he should've stood up and quoted her as she took HER WALK OF SHAME!

She's an idiot!
    But Amy called it her "Walk of Freedom". Remember, this is the same delusional Amy who thinks Zackass = Paradise.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

keith

keith is from my hometown. even though he isnt hot or anything, he is still ok i guess. just not my fave!
    [An American Idol is] Someone who sets a good example for the country by setting standards and goals and achieving them.- Carmen Rasmusen

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast