+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Paradise Guests on Friendster

Paradise Guests on Friendster

Ummm... not sure if this is against policy, but I am on friendster.com and came across profiles for each and every one of the guests of Paradise Hotel.

Of course, it was just a fan that set it up, but it very funny to read "their" profiles and "their" messages to each other, as well as all the fan testimonials. Since the finale is still 5 days away, I'm stoking my addiction by perusing all the silliness.

If you are on friendster and want to see... try searching for Keith Cuda in the gallery.

Sorry if this is inappropriate or in the wrong place!!

http://www.friendster.com
    I'll do graffiti if you sing to me in French

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    DAMN IT!!!

--------------------------------------------------
    Access to this web page is restricted at this time.
    Reason:
    The Websense category "Personals and Dating" is filtered.

--------------------------------------------------

Damnnnn ittttt!!!! I hate my work computer sometimes!!!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by totoro
    Ummm... not sure if this is against policy, but I am on friendster.com and came across profiles for each and every one of the guests of Paradise Hotel.

Of course, it was just a fan that set it up, but it very funny to read "their" profiles and "their" messages to each other, as well as all the fan testimonials. Since the finale is still 5 days away, I'm stoking my addiction by perusing all the silliness.

If you are on friendster and want to see... try searching for Keith Cuda in the gallery.

Sorry if this is inappropriate or in the wrong place!!

http://www.friendster.com
    Do you feel like posting some of the funniest messages? I understand if you don't :p
    "Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes, Art is knowing which ones to keep"

Can you post the whole site? LOL

p.s. I won't understand if you don't.

I signed up just to check it out and it didn't work for me My work computer isn't that groovy, but I think I am doing everything right. Yikes, now I am apart of a personals thingy...eek! I have a disgusting obsession with this show! My boyfriend isn't going to be too happy that i signed up in a personals thing just so that I could satisfy my PH craving....this is seriously getting sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Team Barbie
    I signed up just to check it out and it didn't work for me My work computer isn't that groovy, but I think I am doing everything right. Yikes, now I am apart of a personals thingy...eek! I have a disgusting obsession with this show! My boyfriend isn't going to be too happy that i signed up in a personals thing just so that I could satisfy my PH craving....this is seriously getting sad.

ROFL!! Damn..you reallly cracked me up!

Awwww Team Barbie... signing up on a personals web site.. LOLOL You sound like me... how sad are we?! BAHHHhhh BAHHHhhh!!

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    Can you post the whole site? LOL

p.s. I won't understand if you don't.

LOL a girl can ask
    "Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes, Art is knowing which ones to keep"

Keith's Profile

You are connected to Keith through:
    You J. Daniel Myla Keith
    You J. Mark Myla Keith
    You J. Mike Myla Keith
    [See all 12 Connections]

Keith's Friends: *(44)
    [See all 44 Friends]

Allison
    Holly
    Tom
    Lucky
    Scott
    Beau
    Kristen
    Alex
    Tara
    Charla

[See all 44 Friends]
    Keith
    *Member Since Sep 2003 Last Login 09/26/2003*

Interested in
    Meeting People for: Dating, Serious Relationship (Women),
    Friends, Activity Partners
    Hometown: Columbus Ohio
    Interests: Being a winner on Paradise Hotel!!! Barbies!!! Keithfromparadisehotel@yahoo.c om

Testimonials:
    What people say about Keith:

Tara, 09/24/2003:
    Keith I soooooooooo want you. Smooches ~ Tara

Scott, 09/24/2003:
    Keith Pick me please. I am old, I need the prize.

Holly, 09/24/2003:
    I think you are hot. I should ditch Scott for your fine ass.

Laura, 09/24/2003:
    Keith,Good god are you hot,,okay with that aside, im proud of you for confronting daves duality, its one thing to just keep your mouth shut and hope scott and holly choose dave and charla its another to blatantly manipulate everyone by telling them "they arent leaving,,for real" Dave slipped up, and this leaves you the room to really make a good move...Vote scott and holly,,because you know the former guests are coming back to vote on the winner,,,and they all hate dave and charla,,,more than you guys believe me. If you pick Snot and Ho-lly,,they will win. Baby dont let me down

Charla, 09/23/2003:
    Hey, Cutie. I had lots of fun smooching with you. And yes Ladys and some Gents. It is Big! Oh yes i am a Barbie, but it doesnt mean i cant be naughty. I cant wait till Tara and I go visit and spend time with you. Love,Charla

Myra, 09/23/2003:
    even though you voted zack off b/c you knew his body is better than yours... (was he serious when he said that) and you let that wretched desiree massage your ass, you're still my fave keith... p.s. my number 1 paradise hotel moment was when you picked amy and booted zack off, god that was such good t.v.! :-)

Jess, 09/23/2003:
    ahh Keith knows the score, he knows that Dave is the ticket to get to the Ultimate Prize...that of course being throwing Amy off the program...yeah Zack and about 49 guys *50 if you counted Amy*...

Gingerly Gina, 09/22/2003:
    Hey Keith, I got two tickets to my paradise. I'm a big fan.

Myla, 09/22/2003:
    Keith you are so damn hot!! Yummy with 3 y's. You're the hottest guy on there!! I would continue but just looking at your pic, well I need to change my panties...

Laura, 09/22/2003:
    Mr. Cuda. I call you that because you deserve everyones upmost respect. You should come out of this winner or not, knowing that you played a game, and you played with dignity. We all know that zacks threats were as threatening to you as desirees saggy dirty pillows. Your gorgeous, your smart, your funny, and your kind. I hope someone snatches that talent up for something big...Kudos

LiNdSeY, 09/21/2003:
    Keith...u should go for Charla, dont worry about Dave

Mike, 09/21/2003:
    such a good little guy.. and such a hottie

Tom, 09/21/2003:
    Your good looks intimidate me.

Amy, 09/20/2003:
    My boyfriend is going to beat you up

Amy, 09/20/2003:
    I will make your life a living hell!!

Tara, 09/18/2003:
    Keith you're my baby. I got your back baby!! Barbies Rule.

Zack, 09/18/2003:
    I will see you in Arizona with about 50 guys.

Dave, 09/18/2003:
    Yo Keith we have da finest bitches in Paradizzle!

Amy, 09/18/2003:
    I will make your life a living hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amy, 09/18/2003:
    I will make your life a living hell.

Amy, 09/18/2003:
    I will make your life a living hell!!!

Charla, 09/18/2003:
    Hey sexy. When Dave is not looking come into my room and make out with me. You know you want some of this.

Zach's Profile (more later!)

You are connected to Zack through:
    You J. Belinda Zack

Zack's Friends: *(64)
    [See all 64 Friends]

Holly
    GarbagePailKids
    JailKobe
    Monkey
    Tom

Scott
    Steroids
    Beau
    Michael
    Dysmorphia

[See all 64 Friends]
    Zack
    *Member Since Sep 2003 Last Login 09/26/2003*

Interested in
    Meeting People for: Dating, Serious Relationship (Women and Men),
    Friends, Activity Partners
    Hometown: Scottsdale
    Interests: Sweat Bands
    Favorite TV Shows: Paradise Hotel
    Favorite Movies: Pumping Iron
    About Me: I love to weight lift, look in the mirror and yell at people
    Who I Want to Meet: Hot b*tches

Testimonials:
    What people say about Zack:

Guy, 09/25/2003:
    i think i'm in love!!!

Kara, 09/25/2003:
    shut the f**k up and stop your crying

Dysmorphia, 09/24/2003:
    Yes I'm talking about site-specific growth! Listen, I know you're skeptical but when you discover the exciting details about this incredible technological breakthrough (and see my actual before and after pictures)... I guarantee you'll be convinced beyond any doubt the new IMPACT Pro Bodybuilding Stackô will alter your appearance almost as fast as the real stuff, you know just like the pros use!

Gingerly Gina, 09/24/2003:
    Zack, when you get finished with your pet project called "Amy" maybe you and I can get together and discuss Amy's zits and how you were first attracted to them. Inquiring minds want to know.

Scott, 09/24/2003:
    I couldn't understand half of what you were saying....kids these days.

Laura, 09/24/2003:
    So you lost,,and amy lost but you are both winners in my book. Look what you gained>>1)thousands of law offices clamoring to get your genious into thier partnership.2)A kindhearted demure girlfriend who makes a mean guacamole. 3)Millions of guys who want to kick your *ss, a chance to prove that you are the best,,you and your 50 friends that is. 4)A potential spokesperson job for a Gym in your town,,those sweatbands are fabulous honey. 5) For the rest of your life you will be remembered for your meltdown at the breakfast table waving your hands around like a monkey. Sounds like a great life to me.....(snicker)

Holly, 09/24/2003:
    Zack you and I can never be. Can you imagine how severely Amy would beat me. You should have never hooked up with medusa...opps sorry, dont tell Amy please, I am her friend, really.

Keith, 09/23/2003:
    The way I see it, I voted you off twice. Suck my n*ts Zack.

GarbagePailKids, 09/23/2003:
    We want to pick your nose and eat your boogers.. Your very pretty but we can make you one of us.. Hmmm hows about Zitty Zack! We Welocome you to the Garbage Pail Kid Revolution

Laura, 09/22/2003:
    I heard your radio interview, and you blamed your behavior on "bad editing". really zack,i believe that Yes they do edit for shock value but nobody and i mean nobody is talented enough to "make up" your *sshole mouth and personality. By the way, i heard that amy was really born a man whos real name was Lamar, a short baldheaded kentucky guy who dreamed of just getting out,,meeting a nice boy like yourself....its like a lifetime television for women movie...sniff sniff.

ANGRYchinyLADY, 09/22/2003:
    WHY YOU THINK I MAKE SIDE HOE? I NO MAKE ANY HOE, NO GARDEN HOE, NO SKANKY HOE. WHO YOU THINK YOU ARE MISTER ZACK? MAKE MAD OF ME! YOU NO DO ME RIGHT!

Dave, 09/22/2003:
    I hear NSYNC is looking for a new member, you should go apply...oh wait I forgot your a lawyer. I hope you know that sweat bands are not allowed in the court room. It is considered to be low class.

LiNdSeY, 09/21/2003:
    Zack...u are so hott! Why are u wish a pimple face anywayz? U noe u dont like her u can do better...

Dave Rape, 09/21/2003:
    Ugh. Can we say homosexual? Repeat after me H-O-M-O. I mean seriously, your wearing a tank top that's too short. Those eyebrows are sharper than a Mc Donald's Arch. And you went from a "sk8tr" hair cut to a Ceasar hair cut. What more evidence do you need? I swear any girl that gets involved with you but be a masochist, because IM sure yo beat all your girlfriends OR should I say boyfriends? Hmmmmmm? that hit kinda close didn't it. IM gonna rap it up here, your ugly you look like a baboon and you will never have the ABS of Steel that my little Keith has, so just RELAX and go see if you and some of those 50 guys back in AZ can start an orgy. ----- P.s. Here's a dollar go buy yourself a new attitude and keep the change you filthy animal.

Tom, 09/21/2003:
    Can I be a part of your head band club?

Steroids, 09/20/2003:
    Without me you would just be a skinny b*tch. At least with me you are a Muscular b*tch.

Blair'sCousin, 09/19/2003:
    When we got it on in your car, you busted off in about 15 seconds, you f***n' bitch m*******r. Go f**** a Mariah Carey poster.

Tara, 09/18/2003:
    Aw Zackypoo, jealous much?

Kristen, 09/18/2003:
    When you are done with Amy you can hop along this gravy train. I don't mind sloppy seconds.

Alex, 09/18/2003:
    Zack can I be in your sweat band club?

Toni, 09/17/2003:
    Zack and I suffer from Rhoid Rage.

Amy, 09/17/2003:
    Zack I love you eventhough you treat me like garbage. Tell me the story of how your mom left you at the grocery store again.

FORT Regular
    how do you search for these people? i'm on friendster and i tried searching keith cuda but it says user is not found?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast