+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Paradise Guests on Friendster

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Aaron, 09/26/2003:
    Tara you are soooooooo fine. I mean, fine doesn't even begin to describe you. You are like super-fine, like 325 thread count fine, and your head isn't stuffed with pork by-products like Amy and Zack. Holly might also be fine, but I think her head is stuffed with newspaper or maybe a ball of twine. You, however, are the shit. Enjoy the Ultimate prize which, by the way, I hope is a 3-way with Keith and Charla to be released on DVD.

Laura, 09/24/2003: (to Amy)
    Muhahahaha. "Im going to Win"...."Im the next to go". Isnt just like you to cover all your bases like that.I literally stood up from my couch,vaulted my poor cat into the air and cheered when you did your walk of shame. I really dont care who wins now,,as long as it wasnt you my dear. Au revoir.

Toni, 09/20/2003: (to Amy)
    Don't let any of those LOSERS get you down, baby! You know it's all about you! We MADE that show....even if you don't win you are a true winner..in my heart!!!! And I'm a winner too! And Dave is a loser!!!! What are you doing tonight? Wanna come over for some baby stew?

Holly, 09/24/2003: (to Toni)
    I worship you, please don't beat me.

Laura, 09/22/2003: (to Toni)
    You know they have Thyroid medication for that eye problem now. you might like it ,,,it has "oid" in it.

Holly, 09/24/2003: (to Beau)
    I wanted to play tongue hockey with you but I was afraid Scott would see us from his wheelchair. You are such a hottie.

Toni, 09/20/2003: (to Beau)
    We fight like brothers but in the end you know I can kick your *ss. Thanks for being so submissive. Love, Toni full of Baloney

LOL Holy crap, these made me laugh so hard!!!!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

The wheelchair one about Scott was so funny I spit out my water. Creative!!!

These are my favorite ones to Amy

Scott, 09/24/2003:
    Good God Amy put some clothes on you are scaring the elderly.

Holly, 09/24/2003:
    Amy I was so sad to see you go. Does your butt feel strange now that my tongue is not in it?

GarbagePailKids, 09/23/2003:
    You are flawlessly ugly. We love your zits and your protruding love handles. Pop your zits then lick your fingers..mmmmmm. We will name you Acne Amy. Welcum to the Garbage pail Kid

Laura, 09/22/2003:
    I saw your pictures on the AZ sidewinders site,,and i almost peed in my pants. Gross...no wonder they kicked you off, i mean the poor people who designed those outfits werent counting on one of the cheerleaders to be a beer guzzling acne scarred follower. Your belly hangs over so far, that im sure the people in the stands though you were pregnant. Your a disgrace to all womankind, get zacks jock out of your mouth and use some chloraseptic for your throat, some lithium for your brain, some clearasil for your face and a good a$$ kicking for your attitude.
    Last edited by realitygroupie; 09-29-2003 at 03:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded Otaku
    Who had the time to type all of these up? My god.
    jo, wtf? totoro went through a lot of trouble so we could enjoy these...
    thanks, totoro.

Quote Originally Posted by 7loki53
    jo, wtf? totoro went through a lot of trouble so we could enjoy these...
    thanks, totoro.

who's got my back? LOKI DOES! thanks loki!!

Actually, I think Jaded meant the people/person who actually created the profiles, not me, the copy/paster extraordinare!
    Last edited by totoro; 09-30-2003 at 05:21 PM.
    I'll do graffiti if you sing to me in French

Quote Originally Posted by realitygroupie
    The wheelchair one about Scott was so funny I spit out my water. Creative!!!

These are my favorite ones to Amy

Scott, 09/24/2003:
    Good God Amy put some clothes on you are scaring the elderly.

Holly, 09/24/2003:
    Amy I was so sad to see you go. Does your butt feel strange now that my tongue is not in it?

GarbagePailKids, 09/23/2003:
    You are flawlessly ugly. We love your zits and your protruding love handles. Pop your zits then lick your fingers..mmmmmm. We will name you Acne Amy. Welcum to the Garbage pail Kid

Laura, 09/22/2003:
    I saw your pictures on the AZ sidewinders site,,and i almost peed in my pants. Gross...no wonder they kicked you off, i mean the poor people who designed those outfits werent counting on one of the cheerleaders to be a beer guzzling acne scarred follower. Your belly hangs over so far, that im sure the people in the stands though you were pregnant. Your a disgrace to all womankind, get zacks jock out of your mouth and use some chloraseptic for your throat, some lithium for your brain, some clearasil for your face and a good a$$ kicking for your attitude.
    Oh my god....i am so crying/laughing right now--my sides are splitting..Thanks for making my day guys--Ive got a permanent smile on my face.....TEE--HEE!!!
    Awaiting Wedsnesday......

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234