*Member Since Sep 2003 Last Login 09/26/2003*

Interested in
    Meeting People for: Just Here To Help!
    Hometown: Roselle, IL
    Interests: Being Partial

Testimonials:
    What people say about Scott:

Jess, 09/24/2003:
    dag...must say I was pulling for Dave, but hmmm I'll go for you partial boy in the end because ahoy Holly!

Toni, 09/24/2003:
    I'd like to bash your face in old man.

Laura, 09/24/2003:
    You can talk,,and make some sort of sense!!,,its the end and you are scrambling to stay in paradise..whats the matter scott? Dont want to go back to the daily grind of looking in the mirror every morning and realizing that your beauty is fading and your sexual peak is ,,well peaking? We all know that holly wouldnt have given you a second glance in real life...but its sad to say you will be leaving my precious keith is going to win.sorry gramps.

Holly, 09/24/2003:
    Scott, I have had so much fun rolling in the hay with you and then playing the role of the jealous girlfriend. I don't know what I was thinking hooking up with you. I still smell like Bengay cream.

Myla, 09/24/2003:
    I fear you are going to win. God help us!

Charla, 09/23/2003:
    Scott i was gonna write something mean and nasty, but then i remembered your old and senile. And you wont have your reading glasses handy, and even if you did read this, what guarantees your gonna understand it. Hey Scott my grandma is looking for a Boyfriend oh wait..your to old for her, my bad. Love, Charla

Laura, 09/22/2003:
    Snot, i heard your interview and isnt just like a senior citizen to blame everything on the younger folk. Im sure you had to walk through 10 feet of snow to get to the hotel, and that made you grumpy but to blame your buttkissing, horny, flying under the radar ways on "choosy" editing? I hear your trying to make things work with Ho-lly but seriously you cant get past the fact that she is as vacant as you are and together its just too airy...if you listen really hard you can hear it now...shhhh.

Zack, 09/21/2003:
    Thank you for not talking out of place. You wouldn't want to piss me off and have me and 50 guys all over your *ss.

Dave, 09/21/2003:
    When they had your auditions where were they located? A retirement home? Cause let me tell you Scotty boy, your so old im sure your Social Security Card reads "1". Your old and you have no sex appeal, well maybe to ladies in their 100's but that's what? 1% of the viewers. Go back to the Shady Pines Home and go get your Depends changed you old foggie. Oh yeah and while your at it buy some rogaine, your scalp is showing.

Kristen, 09/21/2003:
    Too bad you were always hanging around Holly. I could have taken you on a great trip to silicone valley.

Amy, 09/21/2003:
    We have spent 13 weeks on the hotel and I can honestly say that I don't know who the hell you are. Do you ever speak? Are you so entranced by Holly's boobs that you forget you are sharing this hotel with others. At least you didn't talk back to me because like Keith, I could make your life a living hell.
    I'll do graffiti if you sing to me in French

Holly's Profile

You are connected to Holly through:
    You J. Danny Holly

Holly's Friends: *(53)
    [See all 53 Friends]

Turtle
    Tom
    Dan lee
    Scott
    Paull

Beau
    John Cena
    Kristen
    Alex
    Keith

[See all 53 Friends]
    Holly
    *Member Since Sep 2003 Last Login 09/14/2003*

Interested in
    Meeting People for: Just Here To Help!
    Hometown: Greensburg, PA
    Interests: Cute bathing suits
    Favorite Music: Two Tickets to Paradise is my favorite song
    Favorite Books: I don't read hee hee
    Favorite TV Shows: Paradise Hotel
    Favorite Movies: Dumb and Dumber
    About Me: If you want to be my friendster my email is hollyfromparadisehotel@yahoo.c om

Testimonials:
    What people say about Holly:

Jeff, 09/26/2003:
    if you are ever in florida, holla at me and ill show you a good time!!!!

Homeless-horace, 09/25/2003:
    WOWZERS!!!! you are one hotttt babe!!!!!!!

Psycho Stalker, 09/25/2003:
    Holly has two breasts, which is the number of eyes my boyfriend had until he looked at Holly's breasts.

Laura, 09/25/2003:
    Ho-lly. Ive come to think of you as just a backround prop that sometimes talks, and rolls her eyes, A glorified pool floaty that will never deflate no matter how many times you jump off the diving board into it. You came across as a callous butt kisser,with scotts tiny little head in his pants thinking for the both of you. You must be so proud of yourself and your annoying screeching accented voice. If i never have to hear you whining at scott again i will be a happy girl.

Jess, 09/24/2003:
    You are a dark horse, good on you for staying 'til the end...Scott...hmm now I don't know about him, he seems to b*tch and b*tch and b*tch at you. Crusty geriatric...love that you are having your stand now...bust the free thinking Holly. Plus I'm jealous of your rack.

Gingerly Gina, 09/24/2003:
    Holly is the kind of brat you want to love but then you realize it's because of her boobs. Don't be stupid Holly, Scott doesn't really like you, but nice try! Besides, you could get someone way hotter and on your intellectual level, like Beau.

Ryan, 09/24/2003:
    you are the face of compromise. the face of beauty lost in stupidity. you are a loser to life.

Charla, 09/24/2003:
    Nice way of making those assests work for you. You would not have made it this far without them. You know I love you right?

Beau, 09/24/2003:
    Holly you seemed like a nice girl. If only you would have hooked up with me instead of Scott.

Alex, 09/24/2003:
    Holly I still have dreams of you, Tara and I making out....ah. Kristen who??????

Toni, 09/24/2003:
    Holly you dumb b*tch, you should have let Amy stay on instead of you. I took a bullet for Amy and you should have too. You are the most boring person on paradise. How the hell did you make it this far, oh yeah you have boobs.

Tom, 09/24/2003:
    Smokey and I would like to hug you so that the twins can rest against my chest. You may have nothing to say but man you are hot!

Scott, 09/24/2003:
    Thank you for letting an old man like me feel young again. I really appreciate you helping me clean my dentures every night. Most chicks were repulsed by that.

Zack, 09/24/2003:
    Mmmmmmmmmm Boobies!!

Tara, 09/24/2003:
    Can we swap bathing suits? You look ultra cute baby.

Dave, 09/24/2003:
    Why did you have to go and be an independent thinker all of a sudden. You ruined my plans you bimbo.

Alex's Profile

You are connected to Alex through:
    You Keith Alex
    You J. Belinda Alex

Alex's Friends: *(37)
    [See all 37 Friends]

Holly
    Tom
    Scott
    Beau
    Kristen

Keith
    Tara
    Charla
    Dave
    Toni

[See all 37 Friends]
    Alex
    *Member Since Sep 2003 Last Login 09/26/2003*

Interested in
    Meeting People for: Dating, Serious Relationship (Women),
    Friends, Activity Partners
    Hometown: Tempe
    Interests: Lying, Cheating, Stealing, Silicone Breasts

Testimonials:
    What people say about Alex:

Beau, 09/25/2003:
    Alex I don't know how you did it but I swear homie you got more butt than an ashtray.

stEpHiE pOo, 09/24/2003:
    hEy alEx jUst wAntEd tO tEll yOu tHat yOu aRe sO hOtt...sUp wiTh thAt? wEll yEah kEep lOokiN hElLa fInE tHe wAy yOu aRe

Holly, 09/24/2003:
    The triple kiss with you, me and Tara was hot. Too bad Scott walked in or who knows what I would have done. My twins have a mind of their own.

Charla, 09/23/2003:
    Alex go back to high school. Please, i know everyone there will be more mature than you. But hey they'll understand that your acting immature cause you still haven't gone through puberty. Your a True waste of Friendster Space, and Human Space for that Matter. Love, Charla

Myla, 09/22/2003:
    Hey Alex, maybe if you would have been able to get it up, you impotent little boy, Tara wouldn't have booted your *ss off

Tara, 09/22/2003:
    You lie, you cheat, BOOM! Your out. But that's OK. If you'll make out with me as much as you did with the girls, you can come live with me. Hell I don't care if you steal from me either. I mean you are just a baby, your a 21 you don't know any better. You can be my new boyfriend. You had a lot of potential to Be the IT guy on that show. You should have stuck with charla. Either way, Come give me a hug you big stud you. Wait weren't you the one plucking the chest hairs off, while the cameras were rolling? Tray unchic.

Laura, 09/22/2003:
    ALex,,can you hear me? can you get your head out of Krustins chest for two seconds to listen to me? Your young, thats true but that isnt any excuse to play with poop a.k.a. the "originals" By pointing out to Dave that he has big ears,,etc, You forever tainted your name and your families name forever,,that was inexcusable. my 6 year old niece knows better than that. Now run along now..i hear your mother (amy) calling you.

LiNdSeY, 09/21/2003:
    Alex ur such a cutie!

Keith, 09/21/2003:
    Dude just admit that you are gay. Who in their right mind would turn down Tara.

Kristen, 09/18/2003:
    Hee Hee Can we make out again? All I know how to do is make out and do hair Hee Hee

Zack, 09/18/2003:
    Will you be one of the 50 guys to help me beat Keith's ass in Arizona? I really don't know that many people. Toni and Amy have already agreed to help.

Tara, 09/18/2003:
    I had fun making out with you Alex. Next time don't be such a p***y and finish the deed.

Dave, 09/18/2003:
    You are just jealous because I beat you out for King of Paradise.....ears and all.

Amy, 09/18/2003:
    If Zack wasn't in the picture I would be on your jock.

Toni, 09/18/2003:
    I am sorry I made you yack after you kissed me. I don't know why that keeps happening to me.

Hilarious!! Thanks for taking the time Tortoro
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Omg!

Keith is my friend!!!!!!!! I am definetly in heaven

FORT Newbie
    OMG...that is THE FUNNIEST stuff I have read in a while. Kudos to whoever spent the time and the wit to put something like that together. Awesome stuff...

That is hilarious!
    Thank you so,so much.
    "Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes, Art is knowing which ones to keep"

Charla's Profile

You are connected to Charla through:
    You Keith Charla

Charla's Friends: *(134)
    [See all 134 Friends]

Laura
    Andrea
    Holly
    Nas
    Jacob

Tom
    Scott
    Beau
    Kristen

[See all 134 Friends]
    Charla
    *Member Since Sep 2003 Last Login 09/28/2003*

Interested in
    Meeting People for: Dating, Serious Relationship (Women and Men),
    Friends, Activity Partners
    Hometown: St. Paul, MN
    Interests: Paradise Hotel, Reality Tv, Acting like Barbie, keith, dave, tara, crying, Hating Amy & Zack
    Favorite Music: AQUA (Barbie Girl), Pop, Euro dance, Nolan The Robot
    Favorite Books: Vogue
    Favorite TV Shows: Paradise Hotel, Big Brother 4
    Favorite Movies: The Little Mermaid
    About Me: Im just a girl from Wisconsin with dreams of world domination. Now it's becoming clearer to everyone that underneath my Barbie exterior lies the soul of a lion. Wanna add me? Great! ParadiseCharla@aol.com xoxo I'm so worried about our next show. I'm afraid that 1 or the 4 "Barbies" will be eliminated in order for 2 to win the game, i hope it aint so. Tara and I are happy Desiree is gone, as well as Melanie now. I didnt even know i was her rival. Its sad how people cant get over things that happend two months ago. Oh well Melanie "I took you out again".
    Who I Want to Meet: I always thought keith was cute. And i dont want to meet bitches like AMY. Uggg cant stand her.

Testimonials:
    What people say about Charla:

Aaron, 09/27/2003:
    I want you to win.

Tami, 09/26/2003:
    girl, i dont know how you eat so much and still look smokin' in a bikini. my fingers are crossed for you to win. i wonder what the f***ing twist is going to be. dont be nervous and dont cry cause it makes america so sad. ROCK ON!!!!

David, 09/26/2003:
    Hey ma cherie....why dont u skip the drama with those impotent guys on PH, i'll save a spot for u in my bed.

David, 09/25/2003:
    tie me up...charla...u know u want to..

stEpHiE pOo, 09/24/2003:
    cHaRla cAn i bE oNe oF uR bArbiEs iN uR bArbiE wOrlD?

Laura, 09/24/2003:
    Charla,,even though its hopeless and your not going to win,,You still prevailed over all the Nasty Lecherous Swamp Critters like toni, amy, krustin, etc. We will be seeing more of you somewhere,,maybe as a new personality on E! or as a host of the next paradise hotel(by skanky amanda. Whatever you do youll do it in style. Viva La Charla

Dave, 09/24/2003:
    Charla!!!!!!!!! my goodness you made me really emotional when KEITH had to choose one of the couples to go tonight. And i saw you whimpering and almost about to cry. QUIT doing that! Dont be sad cause then YOU make me sad too. I LOVE YOU, With ALL MY HEART.

Royal.Tenenbaum, 09/23/2003:
    tonights episode was harsh, i dont want you to go home or loose. but dave is no good, i'll go there and take his place. are you moving to california?

Kelly, 09/23/2003:
    you are my idol. heart like whoa!

SpeedGarage, 09/23/2003:
    Charla is a hotty, I want to take her home..yummmy

Tara, 09/23/2003:
    Hey barbie girl. Thanks for being my best friend. Amy is just upset with us because she looks like a hose beast in her bikini and we look like barbie girls. I got your back. Now lets go look cute and giggle.

Ryan, 09/23/2003:
    Charla destroyed all the b**ches and they'll never understand how bad she made them look

Mike, 09/22/2003:
    i love u

Scott, 09/22/2003:
    Charla will you ever forgive me for kicking you out of my bed that one night. I am just a boring f*** and don't know how to relax. Holly has seemed to relax the a**l tension.

Tom, 09/22/2003:
    Me and smokey want to play. I was too busy being RuPaul's, I mean Desiree's b**ch to realize how cool you are.

Kristen, 09/22/2003:
    I don't know why the guys love you. You don't even have an ounce of silicone on your body. I guess the flat lands are working for you.

Alex, 09/22/2003:
    I would rather watch paint dry than hang out with you. You need to be more slutty like Kristen.

Keith, 09/22/2003:
    Charla you are beautiful. Barbies will prevail. When Dave is out of the picture we are going to make out like there is no tomorrow.

Beau, 09/22/2003:
    Charla I am sorry I did not see the light. Zack and his minions led me to believe that they were my friends. I just want to be loved.

AmyFromParadise, 09/22/2003:
    Charla I have an overwhelming desire to drown you in the paradise hotel pool.

Myla, 09/21/2003:
    They were all jealous of you so they were mean to from the beginning, but you are beauty and brains and they didn't expect that. So don't worry about that zit pig Amy, her gay monkey bf Zack, brainless Desiree and any of the others, you're the best and the only reason anyone watches the show!

Dave, 09/21/2003:
    Charla I was in love with you since the first time I set eyes on you. Too bad you are grossed out by my skin and toes. I could be the best thing you ever had. I love you. Dave

Paul-Yum, 09/18/2003:
    this woman is a class act. she's had so many oppurtunities to be a straight- up, sketchy b**ch, but yet she keeps it real. not only that, but have you seen how hot she is? how can anyone be mean to her? i just don't know.

XrupertX, 09/18/2003:
    you should plot to get amy kicked off. shes a dumb ho-b**ch. her boyfriend zack is a f*****g concieted meathead, with low self asteem. yer hot. you better win or im gonna be pissed. you and dave better take this.

Mike, 09/17/2003:
    ok charla disregard the post under me.. it just a f*****g retard like all the other people.. other then that i am looking forward to tonite.. and i really hope u are safe and what not.. i love u

Laura, 09/16/2003:
    Ha-Ha(sound out as nelson on the simpsons would laugh at bart). Melanie thought she was all smart,,and now her and Desiree are outathere.Desiree sacrificing herself for amys sake...touching really except that Amy wasnt too grateful was she? Charla darling dont you worry your pretty head, your safe for awhile. By the way tell keith i can make him feel better really quick-like.

DaveR, 09/16/2003:
    Dear God, Jesus And/Or Santa----------- Hi this is david most of you have known me for years. Anyway you always grant stuff for everyone else and this time its MY turn. All i want forever and ever and ever and ever. Is for you to please keep on Charla, and Let her win on paradise hotel. And if she cant win it Can you then let TARA win it? and for the guys Keith and Dave. I promise, promise i will never ask for anything again. Even if one day i need a new kidney and theyre all out. Your Pal from Earth, David

Mike, 09/15/2003:
    safe again my baby... god u dont know how much of my stregth it takes to just hope and pray u and tara stay... well wednesday u better promise me ur staying cuz if u leave baby.. ill be dead... but then again i can meet u then so :-* i love u baby and hang in

Chris, 09/14/2003:
    this show is getting to crazy for me now. they keep changing rules, everyone is getting mean(except for charla,keith,dave, and tara),amy is a dork that acts lik some high school popular girl that is in drama class, and NOBODY KNOWS WHAT THE PRIZE IS!!!!! charla, keith is the ONLY normal guy on that show. go for him, he's a good catch.

Mike, 09/14/2003:
    charla.. whats going on.. i havent heard from u in forever.. and u know out of all these people i love u the most.. not only do i adore u.. ur my life.. i love u and the only reason i even turn on a tv is to see u.. i love u more then words can describe and know i am ur biggest fan NO ONE ELSE i love u hottie

DaveR, 09/14/2003:
    Charla if you dont win im gonna kill myself. So Paaaaaaaalease win, cause there's a concert i bought tickets for and i dont want the tickets to go to waste. Your #1 fan, Me, Me, Me! David

Allen, 09/13/2003:
    You can never arla a ch more than charla....i love you..........make out with dave too, cuz ya'll are like peas and carrots.

Mike, 09/13/2003:
    u dont only love me... ur playing another game and i dont like it.. i better be ur one and only

Mike, 09/13/2003:
    charla my love.. u are everything.. my everything.. and perfect in every which way.. i love u

Royal.Tenenbaum, 09/13/2003:
    Listen Charla, your the coolest. EVER! If i ever seem tony or zack, i'll kick them both in the balls. i hope you win!

Viktor, 09/12/2003:
    i admire you . i dont know how u put up with toni i would of kick her in the crotch and find out if shes really a girl...

Gabi, 09/12/2003:
    look how she's sucked in little "D." down below. well, she's sucked me in too. that show wouldn't be worth diddly squat without charla's skills at "just playing the game."

D., 09/12/2003:
    I wish Charla could hear all my various shouts and curses at the other teams while I watch Paradise Hotel. Obviously the prettiest and most loveable on the show, one can only hope she comes to one of my shows...

Mike, 09/11/2003:
    another day.. another expression of love.. charla u are seriously my favorite person ever.. u are strong and just... amazing.. u brighten up anything- ur just amazingly beautiful inside and out I LOVE U MORE THEN ANYTHING BABY.. STICK IN FOR ME

Mike, 09/10/2003:
    charla is the best.. toni is a f*****g bull d*ke piece of sh** that needs to grow up.. i mean since shes old enough to be my mother and learn to shut her mouth.. shes ugly and gross.. charla is the exact OPPOSITE of everything she is... charla i love u sweetheart

Laura, 09/10/2003:
    I watched last nights show,,and i realized that it made me feel a certain way. It was comparable to when you break up with someone, and its not good breakup and your so happy you dont have to be in the same room with them again and with thier friends either. Than they come back and its all uncomfortable and there is accusations and yelling and jealousy and bitterness. Its a zoo in there and i cant wait for the "Exes" to get the heck off and leave my keith and charla and dave and tara alone.

Toni, 09/09/2003:
    Oh you have got some nerve, girl! You better back yourself down because Toni is on a rampage and Charla is the first one I'm takin down! Downtown to Chinatown! You heard me! You are the weakest wildabeest in the herd and when I take you out I'm going to rip open your stomach with my teeth and eat all your organs!!!! ROOOOOOOOOOOOAAAR!!!!

Joe, 09/09/2003:
    Charla, America loves you! Don't listen to what that bitter fat pimple f*** Amy says! She is just angry because she is fat and has acne and Zack verbally abuses her! Rock on, my friend! Let's be best friends when you come home!

Toni, 09/09/2003:
    Let's get one thing straight Charla, America doesn't like you! They see you for the lying, sniveling little backstabber that you really are! And you wana know how I know that? It's because I have friends at Paradise who care about me! We don't stab each other in the back and we don't talk behind other people's backs like you and Keith and Tara and Dave do! You are a sad pathetic person! So all I gotta say to you is "YAHTZEE! GAME ON!" You will never win that game because you are a liar and a cheat and you talked smack about everyone! And tell Dave to shutup!

Bryan, 09/09/2003:
    I had work last night and I missed monday's paradise hotel!! but i have it taped, so hopefully i'll watch it tonight. i'm so nervous and excited for you, you have no idea!! i hope everything went well. you are my sunshine.

Dave c., 09/08/2003:
    Charla, dont listen to anything Amy, Zack or Toni says. They say America loves them and not you. They're just jealous because they know that America thinks they're all douch bags. We all love you Charla. Amy's goin' down!!

Matt, 09/08/2003:
    Hey Char-keep ya head up-get rid of that f** Beau and those other ugly b***es! You da bomb and they gotsta go!

Jeffrey, 09/08/2003:
    You are the one. Maybe one day I can be in the Barbie club

Mike, 09/08/2003:
    STAY STRONG TONITE AND KEEP UR HEAD STRAIGHT UR SMART AND BEAUTIFUL USE IT TO UR ADVANTAGE LOVEFACE

Mike, 09/07/2003:
    baby u are stronger then anyone there.. and have more life in u and power then anyone ive never met.. u mean the world to me and are amazing.. win it for me baby.. just dont let those f*****rs get to u... they are low lifes and dont even deserve a second of ur attention.. i love u and remember i am here for u always

Mike, 09/06/2003:
    i am seriously in love with u... those f*****rs arent even worthy to look at u.. ur amazing know that..

Laura, 09/05/2003:
    Sweetie just keep those Jackie O sunglasses on and dont let Amy and her beer belly or the Wh**e-clones Toni and Kristin get to you. You are classy and they are not fit to even lick the leftover fried steak off your platforms.

X-ian, 09/04/2003:
    Charla is so fucking hot, sexy, and sweet, but has a dark side like a mother F--er...I would totally convert my sexuality for her and would love for her to bear my children. Make me a yestergay like Toni who is nothing but a big honking lesbian. I hate that my baby has to sit in her room and "do her nails" but she is around trashy crackerish losers who totally tarnish her beauty....I love sharla and Amy needs to pop her face and Zack needs to go back to making gay porn. Much love baby....

Matt, 09/04/2003:
    I was supposed to be the final member on Paradise Hotel and we would have kicked a** especially Amy's b**ch **s!!! Miss you Charla

Eduardo, 09/03/2003:
    We love you Charla baby. You've got balls and we know you're gonna kick *ss. As much as I'd like you guys to get rid of Amy I want to watch her squirm as she loses all her friends in Paradise...then get rid of the b***h!!

Mike, 09/03/2003:
    ur so strong.. and so smart.. i love u with all my heart

Mike, 09/03/2003:
    i am in love with u.. so much love

DaveR, 09/03/2003:
    Oh Charla. How i wish i could beat up Zach And Amy and everyone on there who is trying to bring you down. But dont worry lil sis. You are strong, and i know this is all an act and when you win the game, you will reveal yourself and laugh in all their faces. By the way have you seen KEITH naked?...details honey, DETAILS.
    Last edited by John; 11-27-2003 at 08:46 PM.

Párádizzlé Fo' Shízzlé NYC Diesel's Avatar
    Yeah...there are like 2 Charla's....4 Zachasses.....about a dozen Amy(s).....I wonder which one is Fugazi and which one is real?

Anyone?

Who had the time to type all of these up? My god.
    Headlines Today

Charla Found To Be The New Anti-Christ

After not sharing her take of the prize of Fox's Paradise Hotel, Charla was found to be the new spawn of Satan, officially over throwing the past queen... erm king... erm... it... Toni.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast