+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: US Magazine Picture (Possible MAJOR Spoiler)

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    Oh. Why is Matt the only one standing????????? part of the twist??!!

I'm sure the show didn't ACCIDENTLY leave one chair out, OR I'm sure Matt wasn't like...."Nah, thanks anyway...I'll stand"...

Hmmmm.....something to chew on.....

Melanie is standing too.

This is some random speculation, but where better to say it. Maybe all the people in the US picture are a jury, but instead of choosing the winner, they choose the couples. I think that the preview said that the remaining guest had something to do with the prize, but never said that they were the deciding factor. It would definitly be a shock if the kicked off guested decided to pair keith and charla, and dave and tara together. Besides that, I can't really think of anything Fox can do to shock us!
    Reality TV

1. America's Top Model: Eva
    2. The Apprentice: Andy
    3. Survivor: Julie

the whole *Mole* theory is running rapid now, the majority of people say that Scott is a mole, or possibly Tom or Desiree...

who knows, i wish Wed would soon get here though
    "After the first glass, you see things as you wish they were.
    After the second, you see things as they are not.
    Finally, you see things as they really are,
    which is the most horrible thing in the world."

I like your theory croftchrism!

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    I like your theory croftchrism!
    thanks
    Reality TV

1. America's Top Model: Eva
    2. The Apprentice: Andy
    3. Survivor: Julie

On Hiatus
    the whole *Mole* theory is running rapid now, the majority of people say that Scott is a mole, or possibly Tom or Desiree...
    Can you explain this to me? It may be rampant, but I haven't seen it. Which doesn't really mean anything more than I'm probably not paying enough attention.
    "Ashleigh": I just think it's sleazy. It's dirty.
    Matt: Welcome to television!
    -The Joe Schmo Show

Quote Originally Posted by YCan'tAngieRead
    Can you explain this to me? It may be rampant, but I haven't seen it. Which doesn't really mean anything more than I'm probably not paying enough attention.
    I was wondering the same thing. Maybe its rampant on the Fox boards. I rarely go over there anymore. I haven't seen much about it.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    First I've heard of this "mole" thing.

Unless they're talking about hostess Amanda's mole (it's a big, freaking huge, moly mole!), I have no idea...
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    First I've heard of this "mole" thing.

Unless they're talking about hostess Amanda's mole (it's a big, freaking huge, moly mole!), I have no idea...
    You're exagerating about Amanda's mole. It's not "huge"! Cindy Crawford has one and it's made her a kazillionaire...what's wrong with Amanda's?

The rumor has it that one of the guests is a mole. What the hell good planting a mole there would do is beyond me. The only "mole" type behavior I have seen that has done any good was Keith coming in and rocking the OGs world by getting rid of the worst reality show contestant in the history of the world!

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    You're exagerating about Amanda's mole. It's not "huge"! Cindy Crawford has one and it's made her a kazillionaire...what's wrong with Amanda's?

The rumor has it that one of the guests is a mole. What the hell good planting a mole there would do is beyond me. The only "mole" type behavior I have seen that has done any good was Keith coming in and rocking the OGs world by getting rid of the worst reality show contestant in the history of the world!
    Oh I know it's not that big. The parentheses thing was a reference to a scene from "Austin Powers: Goldmember." But personally, girls with moles on their faces have always bothered me a little. That's shallow as hell of me to say, I know, but it's always distracted me from her other features and that's not really fair to the girl(s). Sounds goofy but that's my take on it. I mean, how can you not be fixated on a (huge freaking moly!) mole when it's sitting there like a black spot right on the side of her face?

So anyway, what is a mole on the show supposed to do? Dig holes in the Hotel garden and eat worms?
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

+ Reply to Thread