+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: US Magazine Picture (Possible MAJOR Spoiler)

Oh man you know what? how's this for a shocking twist?

The final four doesn't mean anything and everybody and I mean everyone is coming back to fight for the final prize?

Do you guys remember what Amandas said before about the winners? Do you guys think that this may support her prediction? I dunno...but I have been thinking about it alot.

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    Ugh, it's so hard to decide who will vote for whom.

I can see your reasoning behind each of your decisions, but think we are dealing with a bunch of people, many of whom have shown themselves to be antything but logical in their thought processes so far.

Amy voting for Keith would still be "massive" as far as I'm concerned.
    She put Tara as her rival, yet doesn't like Dave and Charla a whole lot either.
    Difficult choice for her on the face of it.
    Hopefully she can really have a long think about it and cast a vote that she is happy with.
    You're right is so difficult to choose... so I don't even bother to speculate.

Quote Originally Posted by k1w1

The final four doesn't mean anything and everybody and I mean everyone is coming back to fight for the final prize?
    I actually like that theory, I'd have a heart attack if that were true though. That's priceless!
    "Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes, Art is knowing which ones to keep"

Quote Originally Posted by Team Barbie
    Do you guys remember what Amandas said before about the winners? Do you guys think that this may support her prediction? I dunno...but I have been thinking about it alot.
    Sorry to say but I think Amanadas just a cock..... she said Amy was going into the finals but we all know what happened

That would be sooo horrible, I wouldn't ever watch PHII if that was the case. To me PH wasn't so much of a Game...not the way survivor is, it was amazing reality TV, but it seemed that the producers had alot to do with who they "wanted to win". I have no objections to this at all, as I am also hoping that the Barbies win, and I honestly think that it's great that the good people beat out the baddies.

Well if my theory holds true then it would only be fair I guess.... afterall the "originals" dropping like flies is quite unfair, even tho I loved every second of it.

Sorry to say but I think Amanadas just a cock..... she said Amy was going into the finals but we all know what happened
    Oh really? I never realized that she said that. I was just thinking of the whole "sharing" thing that she had said earlier. That was pretty hard to swallow as well though. Wouldn't it be great if the final twist was that Zack was really Amy's brother?!!! that would explain why they are both such dimwits, it's in the blood. But knowing the two of them, that wouldn't change anything and they would keep at it, producing horrible demon spawn children.

Quote Originally Posted by Team Barbie
    Oh really? I never realized that she said that. I was just thinking of the whole "sharing" thing that she had said earlier. That was pretty hard to swallow as well though. Wouldn't it be great if the final twist was that Zack was really Amy's brother?!!! that would explain why they are both such dimwits, it's in the blood. But knowing the two of them, that wouldn't change anything and they would keep at it, producing horrible demon spawn children.
    haha one of the funnier comments I've seen today.... but seriously no I don't think the twist is even that twisted of Zach and Amy being silbings... I think Zach and Amy will have a loooooong and bumpy road ahead in their future.

FORT Fogey
    The twist so shocking could be the rumor amanda gave in her post a few days ago. That definately would fall under the shocking category.

if you want to see what it is here is it:

Click to see Spoiler:
    The final 4 have a choice to split the money amongst the couples, Tara and Keith split it equally and charla screws dave over

+ Reply to Thread