+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011

Thread: US Magazine Picture (Possible MAJOR Spoiler)

Wasn't there 2 Moles on ABC or something... Celebritity Moles even? Uh... Didn't the first get cancelled? I hope Fox dosn't go that route.
    Headlines Today

Charla Found To Be The New Anti-Christ

After not sharing her take of the prize of Fox's Paradise Hotel, Charla was found to be the new spawn of Satan, officially over throwing the past queen... erm king... erm... it... Toni.

Quote Originally Posted by mischief4911
    Here is a picture of Tara, Keith, Alex, and Melanie at a Movie premiere (I don't know which one). So I guess they are hangin out together either for publicity reasons or because they just want to.
    Is Keith dressed up as disco Ken or something? Maybe its a Halloween party
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Long time lurker, first time poster.

I'm so addicted to this show I went over to the official site, where I was flabbergasted to discover they've already posted Week 16 pictures in the Picture Gallery.

{Possible Spoiler Alert}

They show only one barbie -- Tara -- as "one stressed out barbie" but the last couple are what seem to be of all the ousted guests celebrating.

Make of this what you will...
    "You who are wicked, evil, and mean -
    - I'm the nastiest creep you've *ever* seen!
    Come one, come all; put up a fight;
    I'll pound your butts with Green Lantern's light.
    Yowza."

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by SquirrelGirl
    Thanks for the picture!

Is it just me, or does that not look like Alex? It's kind of hard to tell because it's so small, but the face doesn't look right to me.
    Can't tell who that second guy is. I doubt it's Alex since I don't think Keith would have his arm around a guy he couldn't stand. Though they may have made up after the show, or else they're all acting and they pulled a good one on us.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Quote Originally Posted by mischief4911
    Here is a picture of Tara, Keith, Alex, and Melanie at a Movie premiere (I don't know which one). So I guess they are hangin out together either for publicity reasons or because they just want to.

Thanks for sharing this mischief!! Is there anyway you can point us to the source, so maybe we can get a bigger picture/better view??
    I'll do graffiti if you sing to me in French

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    I think it's ok as long as the contestants go into it knowing marriage is on the agenda.
    Some shows still manage to be tacky about it (e.g. Married By America), ut at least the contestants knew that was part of the show.
    To suddenly tell two people they have to marry to win a prize would be dreadful imo, particularly if the magazine spoiler is true and the final couples are KT and DC.
    Just look at who'd be on the guest list, a bunch of people that can't stand them.

I hope this isn't true either. If it is and the jury knows first, dave and charla would win becasue I don't think they would marry and the jury knows that too. I think the jury would be happy if no one got the prize. :mad:

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by k1w1
    Well if my theory holds true then it would only be fair I guess.... afterall the "originals" dropping like flies is quite unfair, even tho I loved every second of it.

I guess charla is the only origianl left. they might vote for her and dave becasue of that

I know that the Originals are going to vote, but I'm not so sure that they vote for the winners. Somehow, I think it will be a blind vote, where they aren't sure what their votes mean (like the survey). Just a hunch on my part
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011