+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Do you want a PH reunion show?

Do you want a PH reunion show?

If you do, go to the blatant plug and say yes in the blatant plug. It's called blatant plug. I hope FOX listens to us.

Thanks
    Last edited by John; 09-25-2003 at 07:35 PM.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Absolutely not. I was disgusted and appalled at the behavior of the Originals upon their return the first time, and I would expect more of the same a second time around, especially if it's an all-Outsider Final Four. One more shot of the Zackass in his sweat bands, Tattoofreak with his one-arm job, Alex copping his own manboobs, freaking EVIL Amy screaming in someone's face, and Toni's eyes bugging out and I'm done. Seriously.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    Absolutely not. I was disgusted and appalled at the behavior of the Originals upon their return the first time, and I would expect more of the same a second time around, especially if it's an all-Outsider Final Four. One more shot of the Zackass in his sweat bands, Tattoofreak with his one-arm job, Alex copping his own manboobs, freaking EVIL Amy screaming in someone's face, and Toni's eyes bugging out and I'm done. Seriously.

Yeah, I'm with you. I was so horrified by their antics that I will bow out of a repeat performance.

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    What he said!!

I understand what your saying but I forgot to write here that at the reunion they had to take phone calls from viewers or read them the messages we wrote.

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Haven't we already seen Puck do the Real World one?? Can't imagine sitting through something THAT uncomfortable again.

You do know all the contestants are coming back for the finale right? That is pretty much a renunion.

I would love a reunion show, but this time I would like the Barbies to be allowed to have their say without the originals constantly interupting them or walking away.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Father Time lol
    Reunion, sure! For me, this show cannot end badly - I like everyone in the finals right now (minus Holly) - unless the twist is completely ridiculous and the originals come back to replace the finalists hehe... But that won't happen
    Big Brother 10 - Dan, Memphis

+ Reply to Thread