+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The final 6

Holding down the FORT... Joe_Madre's Avatar

The final 6

Well I must say.....this is a better final 6 than what I expected. At this point only rooting against is Holly. While I dont like Scott much, he didnt change much during the game, and he kept out of the juvenile stuff that happened. The final should be very interesting. At this point though....the real winner is Keith....

'Yeah, we will see'

Quote Originally Posted by Joe_Madre
    Well I must say.....this is a better final 6 than what I expected. At this point only rooting against is Holly. While I dont like Scott much, he didnt change much during the game, and he kept out of the juvenile stuff that happened. The final should be very interesting. At this point though....the real winner is Keith....

'Yeah, we will see'

It would have been so funny if Keith would have told Amy that Last night. "I guess we will see, huh Amy? I choose Tara...C-ya"

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by prettytxgirl
    It would have been so funny if Keith would have told Amy that Last night. "I guess we will see, huh Amy? I choose Tara...C-ya"
    It would have been funny indeed and poetic justice...but Keith is much to classy to stoop to that level...he even complimented her and said that she had a "good heart". Class pure and simple.

This show has become a nightmare and I'm glad it will be over next week. I don't like the final 6, and I have a bad feeling Dave and Charla will win the game. I won't be watching Paradise II.

I agree, I like the people on the show with class. And I think Keith deffinetly showed his class last night. He is very respectful and I think Scott is too. Although I would like Keith to win. Anyone left...except for Holly I would like to see win, but mostly Keith because he has always been classy.

Father Time lol
    Tara & Keith - I respect both of them very much and they make a great couple. Keith has gotten me to like him even more now and has shown his honour and is someone I highly respect. Tara I've always liked, no change there. I'd like to see them win.

Holly & Scott - Dislike them as a couple because she is way out of his league. Scott, I have lots of respect for and is someone I have always stuck by. I respect Scott even more now because he befriended DCKT when everyone else were hating on them - it has worked to his advantage. Holly on the other hand I never really liked, so enough of her. I would rather him win than her, but that isn't possible.

Charla & Dave - Friends at best. Although I disliked Charla for the way she treated Dave but I don't mind her now. Dave has gotten on my bad side for his shadiness and maneuvers against Keith. If they won, I wouldn't mind but I would rather have Keith & Tara win.
    Big Brother 10 - Dan, Memphis

this was the best final 6 we could have had. sure, holly is in due to a side effect of clinging to scott, but, of all the og's, scott is the only one that was decent. i sure wish charla and keith could've hooked up, though. that would be the dream 'winning couple'.

I am so sick of the attacks on Dave, he hasn't been shady, he's doing the same thing Keith has done the whole time! My god >< Keith flipped his lid last night, but I still like him, he has class, I would like to see Keith and Dave win, just get rid of the barbies. Hah.

Keith and Tara to the end. They are my favorite and I sure hope that holly is knocked off. She is just so amazingly irritating, and never appears warm to anyone other than Scott, and even that is questionable. Scott deserves someone much better. She's only reasonably nice when it is convenient for her, Gawd, please get her outta the game

Rock Star
    Way too long ago I predicted that Charla and Scott would take it all. I'm glad they are both in the final 6 but their respective partners irritate me to no end! I want Keith and Tara to win (with Charla - I wish there could be 3 winners!). I like the way they've played the game. Scott doesn't have enough personality to fill a thimble, Dave just disgusts me and Holly. Eeew. Just eeew.
    di

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast