+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Who will Keith vote off????

Who will Keith vote off????

What does everyone think will happen?

Scott and Holly gone?

or

Dave and Charla gone???

It totally could go both ways. Either way if Keith votes off either couple hell will break loose. I mean if Holly and Scott go....then well they will be pissed at Keith for not having their backs...and if Charla and Dave go...well they are breaking their pact. But I think that Dave has totally screwed Charla over if they go. because Dave has been lying the last few days and Charla has just been sitting back hearing all whats been going on. Also charla totally looked like she was going to cry, and then it showed scenes from next week and Tara was crying. So who knows!

FORT Newbie
    dave is acting crazy. . . and I think its because hes oppsessed with Charla. . . I mean he needs to realize that she doesnt like him more than a friend. . . MY GOSH.. . . I hope Keith doesnt break his pact with Charla and Dave. . . because that will make him just as shady as Dave has been the past couple of shows

Rock Star
    Keith will vote off Scott and Holly.

The past guests will have influence (possibly voting Survivor-style). Keith knows he won't win if it's between him and Scott. Scott has a lot of friends who are old guests. Scott and Holly are gone. It's good strategy - despite what a schmuck Dave has been recently.
    di

I think he will stick with his alliance. Just because Dave is a schmuck doesn't mean that Charla should be punished. Keith and Tara have been pledged their allegiance to her last night. However, as you may or may not already know, I'm hoping Hostess Amanda will pull one of those gold envelopes out of her dress and tell him he has to eliminate one boy and one girl...not necessarily a couple. THis would get rid of the ever-annoying Dave and Holly and leave to originals left to win this game.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy4Paradise
    What does everyone think will happen?

Scott and Holly gone?

or

Dave and Charla gone???

It totally could go both ways.
    Maybe there will be a twist (there been more twists on this show than at a Chubby Checker convention!) and Keith with have to indeed vote off a couple, but he will have the choice of choosing the couple of his own making by voting off one man and one woman.

If that is the case, then he can vote off Dave and Holly, both of whom he has no love loss at this point.

This would pave the way for a show-down of Charla/Scott vs. Keith/Tara...and IF the others guests who were voted off come back as some sort of jury, then Keith will have just bought himself some goodwill with the anti-Dave faction. And perhaps the old guests will also be able to target individuals to vote off as opposed to set couples.

Quote Originally Posted by Daddio
    IF the others guests who were voted off come back as some sort of jury, then Keith will have just bought himself some goodwill with the anti-Dave faction.
    I just said the same thing minus the above. There is only one person in this faction and that is Toni. Everybody else is too busy focusing all their anger on Keith...the Zackass killer.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I love all of these threads with everyone's predictions.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

FORT Fogey
    Even though Editing made for alot of suspense for next weeks episode, i would be shocked if the final 4 wasn't DCKT.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I agree CharlaFan.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

FORT Newbie
    When someone like Dave plays "both ends against the middle" and gets confused in what he's told one pair vs. the other, then he has broken his origiinal pact....and anything goes. He's so confused he can't even argue logically with the others to defend himself!

It seemed to me, looking at Charla's expression last nite, she realized the dunce that Dave had become and by doing so, had basically jeopardized her being in the finals. I don't think she thought too much of him and looked like she was biting her tongue from telling him so.

Scott and Holly went out on a limb for Keith with their vote, and should be the selected pair.

Dave, who blows every which way in the wind, would be a hard one to trust in the future. I think Dave is out for himself - and when the game is down to three couples, any alliances are hard to form.

From what Amanda vaguely hinted at the show's end, and about next week's finale, it sounded like the two remaining pair will have to do something unusual - endurance, like run a marathon - to determine the final winner. Whatever it is, it's something that boils down to the "best man/woman wins". No more alliances for the home stretch.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast