+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Who will Keith vote off????

I think it's pretty damn obvious that Scott and Holly are going home. The producers just want to make it seem like Keith is hesitant on keeping Dave and Charla on board, but I'm definitely not convinced. They had an alliance with a goal to kick off all the originals, and Scott's the last remaining victim. But there's always that 1% chance...and right now I'm holding onto that for all it's worth. I would hate it if the two barbies got to the finals...uhhhh...*PLEASE BE A TWIST, PLEASE BE A TWIST!*

It's funny, I've mentioned this before but most of the DCKT fans are on during the day and most of the OG fans are on at night. Its weird.

Quote Originally Posted by ruben_of_205
    Now I wonder who wrote that question ?? Keith or Scott ? I don't think it is Scott.. because he already knew the answer. Could be Holly but I don't think she is smart enough to come out with an intelligent question. Can't be Charla. So.. it is either Amy, Keith and Tara. hmmm.

hmmm.. How about Keith blowing the cover for Dave .. that the fact that they are on the same side.. Dave would never vote off Keith?

My initial feeling was that it was Amy.
    Just a hunch.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded Otaku
    I want to bring up a point... Keith totally lost it last night. I mean Dave never, ever said that he would boot him before Scott, he just said he had to think about it. HONESTLY. Keith has been playing this game the whole time. All of a sudden he flips out? -_- I had the oppurtunity to meet Dave myself, at last nights Red Sox game, and he's a real nice guy, and he deserves this, Scott and Holly are gone. No way there staying.
    That's the strange thing. Dave never said outright that he would boot Keith over Scott, yet I also heard Scott say that Dave had said that.

I have to winder if Keith and Scott actually pressed Dave further for an answer, but we didn't get to see that. We know there was an altercation between Holly and Tara from the previous shows preview that they also mysteriously cut out.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    That's the strange thing. Dave never said outright that he would boot Keith over Scott, yet I also heard Scott say that Dave had said that.

I have to winder if Keith and Scott actually pressed Dave further for an answer, but we didn't get to see that. We know there was an altercation between Holly and Tara from the previous shows preview that they also mysteriously cut out.
    In another thread someone who has Yahoo Platinum transcribed some of the Pandora's box that didn't make the show:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    In it, Keith flat out asks if Dave had to choose to take out him or Scott whom would he choose. Dave waffles ("I hope I would never be in that position") and then says, "I don't know, Keith". That's why Keith was flipping out as much as he was. I'm surprised they didn't show it.

Interesting, thanks calhoun.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    I think that it is a bit extreme to say that Keith "lost it". He was upset and disappointed in the actions of his friends and told him so. I do not think for one second that Keith will pick Scott over Dave.
    I don't think so, he was asking for irrational requests, go to Scott and tell him he should be gone right now? Honestly. Keith set a double standard, somehow he can play the game and Dave can't. I'm a huge Keith fan, don't get me wrong, but he definitely lost some points with me with his absurb views on the situation.

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    I think that Kieth will vote off Scott and Holly, not because of what the voted off people would think, but what Tara would think. Tara would ovbiously be very upset about Charla or Dave leaving, and it wouldn't be too smart to make your partner mad at this stage.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded Otaku
    I don't think so, he was asking for irrational requests, go to Scott and tell him he should be gone right now? Honestly. Keith set a double standard, somehow he can play the game and Dave can't. I'm a huge Keith fan, don't get me wrong, but he definitely lost some points with me with his absurb views on the situation.
    I will agree with you on the point that it was absurd to get Dave to go to Scott and confess all. The damage was already done and Keith should have just dropped it.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    It's funny, I've mentioned this before but most of the DCKT fans are on during the day and most of the OG fans are on at night. Its weird.
    Well I don't think they let students surf the net during school hours.

Of course, back in my day Al Gore hadn't invented the internet yet...
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast