+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Who will Keith vote off????

Quote Originally Posted by ruben_of_205
    hmmm.. How about Keith blowing the cover for Dave .. that the fact that they are on the same side.. Dave would never vote off Keith?
    Dave blew his own cover Ruben...Keith was just using it to secure his place since he wasn't sure if he could count on Dave.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by ruben_of_205
    Now I wonder who wrote that question ?? Keith or Scott ? I don't think it is Scott.. because he already knew the answer. Could be Holly but I don't think she is smart enough to come out with an intelligent question. Can't be Charla. So.. it is either Amy, Keith and Tara. hmmm.

hmmm.. How about Keith blowing the cover for Dave .. that the fact that they are on the same side.. Dave would never vote off Keith?
    Rube we are kinda thinking alike on this one. This could have been something that Keith organized to get it out on the record in case the FAB 4 are in the finals and the Originals get to pick. After all it makes Dave look bad. Who Keith can be smart and sneaky!!!! You go boy!!!

Hug me!
    Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    Dave blew his own cover Ruben...Keith was just using it to secure his place since he wasn't sure if he could count on Dave.
    I don't know how that can secure Keith though. I mean when it comes down to it.. What can Keith offer Scott/Holly ? I mean.. he can't gurantee Scott/Holly safety. The only thing that he can offer them is that oh.. I am going to vote you off but I will be honest about it.. and Dave is not ?

Quote Originally Posted by THINBOUND
    Rube we are kinda thinking alike on this one. This could have been something that Keith organized to get it out on the record in case the FAB 4 are in the finals and the Originals get to pick. After all it makes Dave look bad. Who Keith can be smart and sneaky!!!! You go boy!!!
    If that question is from Keith or Tara.. then how dare Tara accused Dave of making Tara's position known to others when they did the exact same thing to Dave ?
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

FORT Newbie
    If that question is from Keith or Tara.. then how dare Tara accused Dave of making Tara's position known to others when they did the exact same thing to Dave ? [/QUOTE]

I don't think that Keith arranged for the question. What I mean is that once Dave answered the question at Pandoras box and then Keith said, "Well lets get honest here" and called Dave on what he was already saying in answer to the question. I think once Keith saw that Dave seemed to be admitting to Keith and Scott that he in fact could have voted either of them off as well. I think that made Keith think that he may go back on his word about the alliance to get to the final 4. At that point is when Keith wanted to have it on the record for the others to maybe see. If Dave had just said he would not even thought about voting off Keith, then I do not believe that Keith would have asked the second part.

Tara seems convinced that Dave wrote the question that was directed to her. I don't know if he admitted it or not, but she is firmly convinced that Dave did write it. At least that is what she told Charla. I am with you on that I do not believe HOlly would have written it.

I think that either Scott, Amy, or Holly wrote the question that was asked of Dave. No one was asking him, who would you vote off, Scott or Keith. The question was, why did you vote off Beau?
    Amy may have asked this just to see him scramble, or Scott may have asked this because he thought it took too long for Dave to choose between him and Beau. Holly's reasoning would have probably been the same as Scott's.
    Dave shot himself in the foot by talking too much. He said that he voted off Beau because he felt the others were more likely to have his back. If he had just shut up after that, everything would have been fine. But instead, he wanted to make a show to Scott that he was not allied with Keith anymore than he was with him(Scott). That is where it became obvious he was telling a boldfaced lie, because up unitl that point, no one had questioned the fact that DCKT were an alliance of four, and would obviously stick together until the end.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

well either way I believe it still could go both ways and keith could vote of dave and charla. but then its competition to for them in the end. but I really believe that keith will vote off holly and scott. THere is no way that Amanda will bring forth a twist. She would have had an envelope or something. She has had one in the past during elimations and what not. So overall holly and scott are going BYE BYE!!!

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddio
    Great minds and all that eh Funny Girl? But I beg to differ. I would say that right now there would be more than just Toni in the Anti-Dave camp. Especially in light of last nights meltdown. When Dave was getting caught in his own lies within lies within lies I kept think of Faye Dunnaway in China Town.

The others watching him in near hysterics are probably not his biggest fans at this point. I would think even Amy & Co are having second thoughts.
    I agree with you about this, Daddio. Hadn't Amy recently said that even she was starting to trust Keith more than Dave? Dave has been really...let's say "diplomatic" up to this point, but I think that all fell apart to the point that he won't be able to backpedal on it now.

Despite these events, I do still think that Keith will keep Dave and Charla. Dissapointed or angry as he might be, I don't see him breaking his word on a commitment that he has honored for so long. I also don't see him punishing Charla for Dave's complete insanity. Personally, I would certainly like to see it come down to the FabFour; if it could be Keith and Charla, I think that would be terrific...

Aye, there Amy goes...... Melisfit's Avatar
    Scott and Holly are going, because I have a feeling they are going to make the ex guests vote or something. I feel bad for Charla if her and Dave leave, because it WILL be Dave's fault!
    Hittin' it up on Para'disel

I want to bring up a point... Keith totally lost it last night. I mean Dave never, ever said that he would boot him before Scott, he just said he had to think about it. HONESTLY. Keith has been playing this game the whole time. All of a sudden he flips out? -_- I had the oppurtunity to meet Dave myself, at last nights Red Sox game, and he's a real nice guy, and he deserves this, Scott and Holly are gone. No way there staying.

I think that it is a bit extreme to say that Keith "lost it". He was upset and disappointed in the actions of his friends and told him so. I do not think for one second that Keith will pick Scott over Dave.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast