+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 70

Thread: Who will Keith vote off????

  1. #31
    RESIDENT JEDI MASTER Stargazer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    On a Rocky Mountain High
    Age
    38
    Posts
    11,928
    Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    The man told his biggest ally on the show that he would have his back until the end and not 12 hours later tells Holly that she doesn't have anything to worry about because she and Scott are safe. What he didn't count on was that Keith was already on to the fact that Dave was playing both sides against the middle and Scott was pretty leary of his behavior too since he's had all summer to get to know Dave. He lied to both of them. He tried to continue the lie when confronted by all of them in he and Charla's room and when he realized he couldn't keep up the charade had a melt-down and went off on all of them.
    I honestly think that the only person he was lying to was Scott. Yes, he overplayed, but I dont for one second think he would have gotten rid of Keith and Tara. It would upset his poodle (whoops, I mean Charla).

  2. #32
    Hug me!
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    1,761
    Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    The man told his biggest ally on the show that he would have his back until the end and not 12 hours later tells Holly that she doesn't have anything to worry about because she and Scott are safe. What he didn't count on was that Keith was already on to the fact that Dave was playing both sides against the middle and Scott was pretty leary of his behavior too since he's had all summer to get to know Dave. He lied to both of them. He tried to continue the lie when confronted by all of them in he and Charla's room and when he realized he couldn't keep up the charade had a melt-down and went off on all of them.
    what he told Holly is that.. "he" would save Holly and Scott but the final decision still lay with BOTH Charla and Dave. Technically he did't lie. If he got power and vote off Scott and Holly.. He would just say.. hey. .Charla made me.. and you all know how much a wimp I am.. I can't say no to Charla.
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

  3. #33
    Yoffy lifts a finger... fluff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    43,485
    I don't think he would have booted Keith over Scott, neither did Keith, neither did Scott, which was what made his comment seem even more ridiculous imo.
    If Dave outwits Keith good luck to him, but he was shown to be a liar the other night and for some reason on this show that is viewed as unacceptable.
    On other reality shows the ability to lie is considered a skill.
    "That's Numberwang!"

  4. #34
    Fort Freak! funnygirl422's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    47
    Posts
    2,591
    Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    I honestly think that the only person he was lying to was Scott. Yes, he overplayed, but I dont for one second think he would have gotten rid of Keith and Tara. It would upset his poodle (whoops, I mean Charla).
    No. He lied to pretty much all of them. He knew that he was busted too. That was why he was lost in thought, didn't want to talk to Keith, and was about to cry in his room. That was also why he tried to swing the focus over to the "you don't love me" conversation with Charla again.

  5. #35
    RESIDENT JEDI MASTER Stargazer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    On a Rocky Mountain High
    Age
    38
    Posts
    11,928
    Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    I don't think he would have booted Keith over Scott, neither did Keith, neither did Scott, which was what made his comment seem even more ridiculous imo.
    If Dave outwits Keith good luck to him, but he was shown to be a liar the other night and for some reason on this show that is viewed as unacceptable.
    On other reality shows the ability to lie is considered a skill.
    You are correct in saying that Keith didn't ever believe that Dave would vote him off. He even used it in his conversation with Scott.

    [paraphrasing]

    Keitht to Scott-He told you that he would vote me off before you and we all know that isn't true. Therefore, he is dishonest. I, on the other hand, have never told you I would vote Dave off before you. Therefore, I am honest.

  6. #36
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Age
    53
    Posts
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by ruben_of_205
    .. I think the reason why some people are pissed at Dave now because Dave is now targeting the precious Keith and Tara. But what do you expect ? it is down to final three couples..It is either K/T goes or D/C goes. Even Keith said so.. if it is down to 2 between Keith and Dave.. he would vote off Dave just like that. Can you blame Dave for saving himself and Charla from elimination ?
    I understand that Dave was trying to secure a stay for him and Charla no matter who got the power. But the thing I find is funny is that of all the times that Dave rigged up questions to be asked and answered at Pandoras Box, whoever wrote this one got him good. If that question had not been asked then all the rest might have been avoided.

    Also whats wifh Dave writing the question for TARA, " Who would you vote off, Amy or Holly?" Like Tara told Charla he did that on purpose to make her position known in front of the others. WTF? Thats not something I would ever see Keith or Tara doing to Charla or Dave.

  7. #37
    Fort Freak! funnygirl422's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    47
    Posts
    2,591
    Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    Keitht to Scott-He told you that he would vote me off before you and we all know that isn't true. Therefore, he is dishonest. I, on the other hand, have never told you I would vote Dave off before you. Therefore, I am honest.
    I would love to know why Keith felt it necessary to do this. He already admitted he thought that Scott was a pretty smart adversary and that was why he was gunning for him the last few weeks. Any of the OGs would have just gotten drunk and tried to bone the rest of the females there because the KNEW they would be going home so why fight it.

  8. #38
    Hug me!
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    1,761
    Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    No. He lied to pretty much all of them. He knew that he was busted too. That was why he was lost in thought, didn't want to talk to Keith, and was about to cry in his room. That was also why he tried to swing the focus over to the "you don't love me" conversation with Charla again.
    I disagreed again. When Amanda announced that everybody picks the person who get the power.. Dave knows that DCTK are safe from elimination. there is no point for him to scheme anymore, that is why he just sat quietly in his room.

    What I don't understand is Keith's behavious, why did he still need to call out Dave at that point is sort of beyong me.
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

  9. #39
    Hug me!
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    1,761
    Quote Originally Posted by THINBOUND
    I understand that Dave was trying to secure a stay for him and Charla no matter who got the power. But the thing I find is funny is that of all the times that Dave rigged up questions to be asked and answered at Pandoras Box, whoever wrote this one got him good. If that question had not been asked then all the rest might have been avoided.
    Now I wonder who wrote that question ?? Keith or Scott ? I don't think it is Scott.. because he already knew the answer. Could be Holly but I don't think she is smart enough to come out with an intelligent question. Can't be Charla. So.. it is either Amy, Keith and Tara. hmmm.

    Also whats wifh Dave writing the question for TARA, " Who would you vote off, Amy or Holly?" Like Tara told Charla he did that on purpose to make her position known in front of the others. WTF? Thats not something I would ever see Keith or Tara doing to Charla or Dave.
    hmmm.. How about Keith blowing the cover for Dave .. that the fact that they are on the same side.. Dave would never vote off Keith?
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

  10. #40
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Age
    53
    Posts
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by ruben_of_205
    I disagreed again. When Amanda announced that everybody picks the person who get the power.. Dave knows that DCTK are safe from elimination. there is no point for him to scheme anymore, that is why he just sat quietly in his room.

    What I don't understand is Keith's behavious, why did he still need to call out Dave at that point is sort of beyong me.

    Has anyone mentioned that perhaps Keith is thinking a little ahead of the game. In case they bring back the Originals and he already knows that when they came back before, they were allowed to view the tapes and he calls Dave out for not getting his back, which makes Scott put a little more trust in him (he & Holly voted for Keith), Keith gets the power, then keeps Dave/Charla(he never promised Scott) telling Scott that although Dave is shady he cannot do that to Charla.

    After all it was Keith in Pandoras Box who stated to Dave, lets get honest and then asked Scott if he thought Dave would ever vote against him. I think he knew he might and by putting it out and on the tapes for the Originals to see, he helps himself in the long run.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.