+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The return of the Guests and the Ultimate Prize

The return of the Guests and the Ultimate Prize

I know a lot of people have strong views on this...so hopefully it won't get merged into an existing thread that a lot of people skip over.

Keith is one smart guy -- real smart. But, with him holding the most important balance of power (namely, picking the couple to go to the final four with him), I hope that he hasn't forgotten about (or at least tried to think about) what the NEXT elimination round will entail.

Simply put -- if the Originals come back to decide between the two remaining couples, AND if Scott and Holly are KEPT IN PARADIZZLE, then Keith and Tara are screwed!!!

Look, I thought Dave was shady like the rest of you...but from a perspective of "Who will I have to beat to finally win this game", I'd have to think I'd want to take Dave/Charla with me JUST IN CASE the ousted guests make the final decision

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    But you need to remember that the guests at PHo probably don't even have a clue (like we do) that there is a possibility of the voted-off guests choosing the winners.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

thats totally right. They obviously don't have an idea that that past guests at Paradise will vote for who they want to win. And if Keith votes off Dave and Charla.....then well Holly and Scott will win. But then it's a hard decision for the past guests if they have to choose between Keith + Tara, or Dave + Charla.....if it were me....i'd pick Keith and Tara

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy4Paradise
    thats totally right. They obviously don't have an idea that that past guests at Paradise will vote for who they want to win. And if Keith votes off Dave and Charla.....then well Holly and Scott will win. But then it's a hard decision for the past guests if they have to choose between Keith + Tara, or Dave + Charla.....if it were me....i'd pick Keith and Tara
    There's another possible twist that needs to be considered in these theories we are throwing out. IF the OGs choose the winners (big IF) does it have to be as-is couples? Meaning, could they choose say Charla and Keith? It would be interesting either way since the OGs have a case in the butt for Tara and Dave for one reason or another. I think that once they view ALL the tapes they will see that there was nothing underhanded about the way Keith went about eliminations. Then again I'm assuming we're dealing with rational human beings too.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy4Paradise
    I totally agree. I don't like any of the couples left, but if it came down to DCKT, I'd go with Keith and Tara.

But what is the Ultimate Prize? I expected to see theories and speculation abound!

Some possibilities:
    * A trip around the world on a fancy cruise ship
    * Money (so boring, and yet...so satisfying)
    * Ownership of Paradise Hotel! Caveat that Mr. Rodriguez maintains employment as the envelope delivery man
    * Ten minutes alone in a room with Zack tied to a chair, minus his 50 friends, plus a whip
    * A pat on the back and better luck next reality series

What could it be? Amanda looks so smug everytime she says the words "Ultimate Prize" that it just has to be something, well, unexpected. Right?

+ Reply to Thread