+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Paradise Hotel 09/23 Recap – The Witch is Dead… but the Witch Hunt Continues

Rock Star
    Nicely done, Miss F!
    di

Quote Originally Posted by Daddio
    (regarding the Holly/Tara argument)They must have edited it out for some reason. It looked like a GREAT confrontation in the teaser.

I guess they felt it was more important to show Dave's comments on the "previous" show's Pandora's Box 12 more times.
    Does anybody still have some time on Yahoo clips?

Very Nice

I watched the whole thing and there were no surprises last night!!!!

Sorry that Dave has such a crush on Charla - she ain't interested dude!!

[COLOR=Magenta]

Loved your summary !!!!!

I forgot to tape the show last night and missed the whole ordeal. Thank goodness Acme's gone. Keith will do the right thing and boot Scootty and his wench.

Loved your summary, in some ways it was better than watching the show. Although I would have loooooooved to see Acme taking the walk of shame.

This was awesome

Ahh Miss Filangi, it's so nice to see another pristine writer soiled by the slime that is known as Paradise Hotel! *rubs hands together and cackles*
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Filangi
    I guess Keith DID see after all. Amanda finally tells the skag to check out and Amy reluctantly hugs everyone good-bye and takes her walk of shame.
    Nice job Miss F. Are you sure you haven't been a closet watcher? See you next week for the finale, I'm sure you'll be watching!

JR.
    Ah Miss F, you put up a good fight, but you too have been soiled!

Great job, welcome to the club.

Great recap, and with all the spirit of a true Zachhhh, Toni, Hey-me!, hater! Thank you!

With watching dum-dum Des, Clueless Tom, and Bo-Beau leaving in the last week this show has almost become worth having had to watch those skanks to begin with. Really the most unpleasant humans I've ever seen.

We WILL see Hey-me! Now where does this skag go live her life without running into clips of her at her worst? And it's not as if the Z-troll is really waiting for the skank.

I'd just love to be watching at their next job interviews....

FORT Newbie

She's never ever gonna get it

Quote Originally Posted by sokalsright
    We WILL see Hey-me! Now where does this skag go live her life without running into clips of her at her worst? And it's not as if the Z-troll is really waiting for the skank.

I'd just love to be watching at their next job interviews....
    When all those haters came back to PH, I expected that they had learned at least a little lesson, but Keith was still "the Booh-Man" in their minds !
    Of course, none of their friends or family would ever tell them that they did anything wrong !
    I just hope they look up people's reaction to them in places like this, so they don't have to live their whole lifes brainless !
    I wish we could send them emails !!! Especially to Tony, Zack, and Amy !

But back to Miss F : thanks for the great update ! I was so mad that I had missed the last show, but thanks to you, I got the picture !

FORT Fogey
    I fell for it,, I didn't watch and thought I could read the ending in the re-cap! Hangs head, damm, but it was entertaining much more than the show and I don't feel the need to take more than one shower!

FORT Fogey
    I am actually thinking the big prize, should Dave win, is going on extreme makeover!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast