+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Amy's Influence on other HG...

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    I know, its like when one crazy would go, they would tag someone else 'it' on their way out the door. Then, when they all came back, it was total mob mentality.
    That's because the original hitman was one of the last to return. That struck me as odd. She was the one on all of the interviews saying how she would love 48 hours to set things right or something retarded like that, but she was one of the last to return...wonder why that was?

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    That's because the original hitman was one of the last to return. That struck me as odd. She was the one on all of the interviews saying how she would love 48 hours to set things right or something retarded like that, but she was one of the last to return...wonder why that was?
    Although the producers wanted drama, I think they were afraid she would dish out even more than they could handle. They probably had to give the extra security time to arrive.

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    Although the producers wanted drama, I think they were afraid she would dish out even more than they could handle. They probably had to give the extra security time to arrive.
    didn't consider that aspect. I noticed Amy managed to keep a safe distance from her while she was visiting.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123