+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: amy and scott radio interviews inside!

amy and scott radio interviews inside!

"I'll See You In A Toys 'R' Us With About 50 Barbie Dolls"

yo know out of 165 comments you think i can get one reply besides mine?

Father Time lol
    Thanks for posting this, Curtis!

I think they're interviewing Dave tomorrow!
    Big Brother 10 - Dan, Memphis

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by LaZy
    I think they're interviewing Dave tomorrow!
    I read soemwhere that they were going to interview Dave on Sept 25???? so probably either tommorow or thursday, if you want to listen live just go to the website and it should be on about 10 PM Mountain time(Noonish EST).

Father Time lol
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlaFan
    I read soemwhere that they were going to interview Dave on Sept 25???? so probably either tommorow or thursday, if you want to listen live just go to the website and it should be on about 10 PM Mountain time(Noonish EST).
    Oh cool, unfortunately I'll be too busy tomorrow to be able to listen live so hopefully they'll have it posted soon.

I listened to both interviews.

Amy - Nothing very surprising but apparently she thinks people on forums are either 13-14 and don't know how to structure sentences or are people who have nothing else to do. Shows how much she knows.

Scott - Genuinely nice guy who wasn't playing the game until Keith got Zack removed from PH. All the originals were on his case about him talking to DCKT and he explained how he didn't want to exclude people if he got a chance to befriend them. All the more reason to like the guy.
    Big Brother 10 - Dan, Memphis

Amy - Nothing very surprising but apparently she thinks people on forums are either 13-14 and don't know how to structure sentences or are people who have nothing else to do. Shows how much she knows.

i think she is referring to the main paradise hotel board and i think she is correct. if any person really hates her because of a reality show she is on watches the show way too much and takes it too seriousely.

Dave was interviewed by 96X this morning....it will take a while to get to the website....he said the Ultimate Prize is UNBELIEVABLE....

Scott Stuff Interview:

This is his 2nd interview ... doesn't say what/where 1st was.

He's home in Chicago. He gets all the tapes up until he goes home and then watches the aired eps from home. Family member was taping them also.

Q: Who were you most ticked off at, got under your skin:
    A: Dave because I lobbied for the most, then when saw certain tapes of him playing the game it was interesting to watch. That thought process never crossed my mind.

Q: When did it become a game:
    A: When Tara/Keith came on, it became a game. When Keith took out Zach.

Q: Was it gameplay to be nice to barbie girls.
    A: No, that's just ... I got questioned quite a bit when new people came on ... that's just who I am IRL not gonna turn away possible friendships. Lot of times all the guys played games (paddle tennis) as an escape.

Q: Did you ever have alone time:
    A: No alone time. only no camera time was toilet/shower.

Q: Did you know the in the dark conversations would be up for airing :
    A: when you walk on you see cameras/microphones everywhere ... necklaces had microphones ... headboards had microphones.

Q:Was there actual hankypanky going on?
    A: yes, Z/A had a lot ... I think for the most part I did alright.

Q: With Holly and Melanie?
    A: Not Melanie, just friends.

Q:Still dating Holly?
    A:Still in process of talking about it now ... long distance part is difficult.

Scott: one regret that the fights were on tv ... biggest if not only regret.

Q: Is hotel gorgeous place ? Would you recommend it ?
    A: YES, definitely.
    Q: Do you think you'd go back
    A: Yes, if they asked. Don't know if there'll be a reunion. Amazing place/experience. Yes would do again.

Q: when you said dave got under skin (you deliberated for a while)... you could see it on your face ...
    A: didn't show the 5-10 min where he shook Dave's hand and said "thanks for keeping me here".

He was happy with his editing. Aluded to knowing that they will use what you put out there and many didn't remember that.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Thanks mom2 for transcribing!

Interesting stuff...and he DID seem as if he knew that it was all going to be aired. Unlike the others, the originals I mean.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    Thanks mom2 for transcribing!

Interesting stuff...and he DID seem as if he knew that it was all going to be aired. Unlike the others, the originals I mean.
    Yeah, we all know that Dave is well aware of the cameras. He's always talking to them or mugging for them.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast